Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW ENGLAND SPORTS RADIO « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 02, 2012, 09:59:04 PM

The only guy would be Wilfork. Jerod Mayo is essentially the leader of that defense other than Wilfork. I believe he and Talib were in the same draft class? Talib would be unlikely to follow his lead. That being said, Talib has never really been an issue ON the field. It is off the field NE will have to keep close tabs on, as everyone knows. I think Talib takes this opportunity and runs with it. I sincerely hope he does well.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 02, 2012, 10:02:29 PM

The only guy would be Wilfork. Jerod Mayo is essentially the leader of that defense other than Wilfork. I believe he and Talib were in the same draft class? Talib would be unlikely to follow his lead. That being said, Talib has never really been an issue ON the field. It is off the field NE will have to keep close tabs on, as everyone knows. I think Talib takes this opportunity and runs with it. I sincerely hope he does well.

Well that helmet wielding incident was on the field.  And the rookie symposiam incident also.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 02, 2012, 10:12:53 PM

Well that helmet wielding incident was on the field.  And the rookie symposiam incident also.

the personal foul meltdown in London against the Pats or Bears (can't remember which)....the incident with the ref in Cincinnatti....the time he mooned the Green Bay fans....ooopss...wrong guy.
: November 02, 2012, 10:15:21 PM BucDaFackUp

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 03, 2012, 01:53:08 PM

the personal foul meltdown in London against the Pats or Bears (can't remember which)....the incident with the ref in Cincinnatti....the time he mooned the Green Bay fans....ooopss...wrong guy.

LOL

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 03, 2012, 05:20:36 PM

Interesting lol. I was just telling my Patriot fan friends about him and what to expect.

Same here. I texted two of my buddies who are Pats fans. The first one responded with, "Who?"...the second responded with, "Is that a good thing?"

Lol.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 03, 2012, 08:55:02 PM

I also remember that Baltimore game in 2010, the one where Grimm went down. Talib engaged in an extremely heated argument with one of the refs outside the locker room. Reports said it almost got physical (to the point where Talib had to be restrained). That argument was over a costly penalty that lead to a close Bucs loss thanks to our boy Aqib Talib (which is yet another reason we MISSED THE PLAYOFFS that year). Of course though, Raheem bit**ed up and defended him, instead of reprimanding him.

Needless to say, I'm glad that whole era is over with. I'm loving Buc Ball now and the Greg Schiano way.
: November 03, 2012, 09:02:24 PM TampaBucks05

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 03, 2012, 11:21:16 PM

I also remember that Baltimore game in 2010, the one where Grimm went down. Talib engaged in an extremely heated argument with one of the refs outside the locker room. Reports said it almost got physical (to the point where Talib had to be restrained). That argument was over a costly penalty that lead to a close Bucs loss thanks to our boy Aqib Talib (which is yet another reason we MISSED THE PLAYOFFS that year). Of course though, Raheem bit**ed up and defended him, instead of reprimanding him.

Needless to say, I'm glad that whole era is over with. I'm loving Buc Ball now and the Greg Schiano way.

You got it right...that incident with the ref was against the Ravens...I tried to erase those memories.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 04, 2012, 12:51:25 PM

Talib is a borderline psycho!! He had some talent but god he gave my a headache.

For good-times heres a video of Josh Freeman toasting Aqib Talib in college.

This guy...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW ENGLAND SPORTS RADIO « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools