Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mitt Romney's failure was inevitable « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#165 : November 29, 2012, 03:14:15 PM

Demographics.  The Republicans will never win again due to this.  I'm a Republican and admit this but hey..cheer up...Republicans will be successful whether a Democrat or a Republican is in office....it's the Democrats that will continue to be lower middle class!

What the Democrats have realized is that free stuff gets votes. The more free stuff they can give, the more votes they can buy. There was an article in Pravda I think it was that spoke about illiterate American voters. How can you argue against that when the American voters vote FOR Obama and all he represents, and then say in a Gallup  less than a month later that they don't believe the Federal Govt should get involved in and run healthcare. How dumb and contradictory is that? What it comes down to is many Americans currently believe that benefits and entitlements should be cut because we cannot afford them, except for the ones THEY are getting because they are right and just. Republicans will fight a rear guard action, but eventually it will fail and to blunt, we will eventually run out of money and the tide will turn because even in the folly of self involvement, people will realize the road we are walking is unsustainable.

In the UK, they raised the upper tax rate to 50% for millionaires because they were not 'paying their fair share." The end result is that the number of millionaires paying taxes fell from 16,000 to 6,000. Instead of all this additional revenue, they lost 7 Billion pounds. Go figure. Apparently the millionaires either moved or stopped working so hard. Who wud have thunk that? Definitely not CBW because according to him increasing tax rates doesn't alter peoples behavior.

Wait till they bring in the wealth tax. Boy is that gonna cause a few issues!
conservatism is fueled by fear. While liberals are out being creative, making music, entertainment, innovations, and businesses, all while running society like a well oiled robot, conservatives are on the sideline **CENSORED**ing and moaning how no one wants to watch Jerry Falwell with them any more.lol

""The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#166 : November 29, 2012, 03:25:34 PM

Another day, another post from PBCBoy on the lowly Cove.

That fella just can't keep himself from coming back, even though he "never" comes here.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#167 : November 29, 2012, 03:49:19 PM

Another day, another post from PBCBoy on the lowly Cove.

That fella just can't keep himself from coming back, even though he said about a year ago that he "never" comes here.

corrected it for you  :-[

Man, I never come to the Cove

You could at least come up with a decent taunt . . . check that . . .no you couldnt
: November 29, 2012, 03:53:47 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#168 : November 29, 2012, 04:04:28 PM

It is funny to read how much crap CheezMasta Vee talked about Cove posters. Now he practically lives here in the "dungeon." And his hypocrisy follows him around biting him in the ass, lol.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#169 : November 29, 2012, 04:13:11 PM

It is funny to read how much crap CheezMasta Vee talked about Cove posters. Now he practically lives here in the "dungeon." And his hypocrisy follows him around biting him in the ass, lol.

About SOME cove posters, you being one of them.  Just saw you up in the Red Board plying your trade. Was intrigued at first because I thought you might actually be posting about football . .  but then I just felt foolish. Just more posts "taking the piss" at individuals rather than the FOOTBALL topics.

The thing that is funny about the dungeon -- the thing that amuses me -- is people who seemingly hang out on a football message board to "talk" everything but football.  In your case, it seems like you hang out looking for soft targets?  I mean no one is going to confuse the dungeon with a mensa meeting, so maybe that's what you like about it? That's why you hang out down here spinning your "cutting" little quips?

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#170 : November 29, 2012, 04:21:45 PM

The meltdown has begun.

It will soon become a storm-off. 

Followed by the inevitable return.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#171 : November 29, 2012, 04:28:18 PM

The meltdown has begun.

LOL! Reminds me of that Beatles song, "Hello, Goodbye".

You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#172 : November 29, 2012, 04:32:49 PM

You missed out on the real belly laughs.

Last night he blamed his brother in law going off the deep end from an overdose of the reefers.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#173 : November 29, 2012, 04:36:25 PM

You missed out on the real belly laughs.

Last night he blamed his brother in law going off the deep end from an overdose of the reefers.

Holy **CENSORED** barrel! I need a link to that!

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#174 : November 29, 2012, 04:42:44 PM

He brings it up on pages 3 and 5 in wreck ships Legalize It thread. What a hoot.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#175 : November 29, 2012, 05:00:27 PM

The meltdown has begun.

weakest of weak sauce .. sorry you have to do better than that (if you can). That stuff might work with some of the schmucks that hang down here (no doubt that is why you live in the Cove) but not me, not interested

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#176 : November 29, 2012, 05:11:15 PM

He brings it up on pages 3 and 5 in wreck ships Legalize It thread. What a hoot.

Durango, thank you!!!!  You should go look at the thread and see what you did to CBW.  He's so eager to take shots at me that you set him off, he "ran" over to the pot thread and . . .  posted the stupidest comment ever because he did not actually take the time to READ.

Thank you, made me laugh my azz off

when you two put your heads together . . . .  uh . . . well . . .  good luck  ;D

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#177 : November 29, 2012, 05:14:05 PM

I was SPECIFICALLY NOT asking for the "the case for legalization". 

Give it your best shot. State the case for legal marijuana, other than the same recycled arguments I discussed above.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#178 : November 29, 2012, 05:16:29 PM

The melt down is approaching critical mass........

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#179 : November 29, 2012, 05:48:48 PM

I was SPECIFICALLY NOT asking for the "the case for legalization". 

Give it your best shot. State the case for legal marijuana, other than the same recycled arguments I discussed above.

LMAO . . . you posted the same LIE in a different thread.  Man, what a scumbag

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mitt Romney's failure was inevitable « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools