Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John McAfee Wanted for Murder « previous next »
Page: 1

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

: November 12, 2012, 09:31:16 PM

What a crazy story.  Guy was in the jungle with a lab trying to make the perfect drug.

Antivirus pioneer John McAfee is on the run from murder charges, Belize police say. According to Marco Vidal, head of the national police force's Gang Suppression Unit, McAfee is a prime suspect in the murder of American expatriate Gregory Faull, who was gunned down Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye.

As we reported last week, McAfee has become increasingly estranged from his fellow expatriates in recent years. His behavior has become increasingly erratic, and by his own admission he had begun associating with some of the most notorious gangsters in Belize.

http://gizmodo.com/5959812/john-mcafee-wanted-for-murder

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 13, 2012, 07:56:14 AM

LMAO!! Didn't see that coming.. His program sucks anyway. Microsoft security essentials, malewarebytes, and Avast do the trick for me

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2012, 08:01:14 AM

Hillarious .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 13, 2012, 03:46:01 PM

McAffee anti-virus, it'll kill a **CENSORED**...

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John McAfee Wanted for Murder « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools