Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which Buc are you looking most forward to being activated and playing? « previous next »
Page: 1

westcoastbuc

Second String

: November 13, 2012, 09:16:34 AM

From the guys on the practice squad which player are you looking forward to being activated and actually given a shot at playing?

WestCoastBuc~

Super Selmon

Starter
#1 : November 13, 2012, 10:05:32 AM

Markus White DE, highest paid practice squad player in the league.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 13, 2012, 10:09:17 AM

Drake Dunsmore.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 13, 2012, 10:13:32 AM

Drake Dunsmore.

Meh.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2012, 10:14:17 AM

Markus White DE, highest paid practice squad player in the league.

We could use an additional pass rusher. Teo played well on Sunday though

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

snicker24

Starter
#5 : November 13, 2012, 10:28:13 AM

They need to get Gaitor on the field now!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which Buc are you looking most forward to being activated and playing? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools