Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Practice Squad Moves. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

nitey

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 17, 2012, 09:55:24 AM

but still correct me if I'm wrong, if this is indeed chris and not ernest lol...We put black on IR, cut two guys from practice squad, signed one to it and bumped down Owusu...so that leaves 2 active roster spots available...Did we sign anybody today to the active or promote anybody? because if we promoted we still have 2 practice squad spots open then,.
Might have their eye on Edwards. we will find out tomorrow.
Does he clear waivers tomorrow?
Yes on Wednesday.
Edwards doesn't go on waivers, he's a veteran. He's a free agent
Thats false.

I can confirm. This is indeed false. During the season any player cut from a active roster is subject to the waiver process. If the player passes through waivers, the team that released him is subject to any contract obligations (other than game salary), however, if a team claims the player, the existing contract passes to the claiming team. In this case, any outstanding contract hit (prorated guarantee money hits) are absorbed by the Falcons. Edwards is now free to sign a new contract with any team.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Practice Squad Moves. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools