Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 14, 2012, 10:03:29 AM

The association between McCoy and Biggers here is spot on. Both are quality depth.

multiple geniuses in one thread....awesome!

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 14, 2012, 10:04:20 AM

Hilarious.  The guy is doubled on almost every play.  If you know anything about football you know other teams are focusing on Gerald McCoy leading up to games against the Bucs.  Thats all you ever need to know about a defensive tackle.  Do your opponents have to plan how to handle him?  Check  He's had a very solid year.  Definately the most dominant DT in the NFC South at least.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 14, 2012, 10:05:51 AM

Hilarious.  The guy is doubled on almost every play.  If you know anything about football you know other teams are focusing on Gerald McCoy leading up to games against the Bucs.  Thats all you ever need to know about a defensive tackle.  Do your opponents have to plan how to handle him?  Check  He's had a very solid year.  Definately the most dominant DT in the NFC South at least.

hes also beating those double teams regularly.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 14, 2012, 10:10:16 AM

The association between McCoy and Biggers here is spot on. Both are quality depth.

ill play.  can you name all the UT's you'd rather have starting over mccoy?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#19 : November 14, 2012, 10:20:36 AM

Sapp. DUH!

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 14, 2012, 10:20:55 AM

I can: University of Texas, Universaty of Tennessee and the Universetee of Taiwan.

I win.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 14, 2012, 10:48:03 AM

Awesome thread!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 14, 2012, 10:49:09 AM

hes had one great game this year and thats it!!! its time to just move on he will never be a great player and its sad we wasted the 3rd pick on him.. if u think i am wrong give me stats that say other wise

You know your fuseball bro! No one can take that away from you. Please post more.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 14, 2012, 11:37:37 AM

hes had one great game this year and thats it!!! its time to just move on he will never be a great player and its sad we wasted the 3rd pick on him.. if u think i am wrong give me stats that say other wise

Ok, here's a great stat for you: you've posted, as of this moment, 121 times. That's about 125 too many.

Ms Elam

Starter

#24 : November 14, 2012, 11:45:06 AM

I'm a woman and even I understand that stats will never tell the whole story when it comes to defensive tackles. You should learn a little more about the game. Its much more complex than fantasy football bud.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 14, 2012, 12:27:42 PM

1. Henry Melton
2. Geno Atkins
3. Haloti Ngata ( a 3-4 DE but can play UT in a 4-3)

not on list: N. Suh

Brandon Mebane is about equal to MCCoy (but older)

So barely top 5 in the whole league, yeah he is a bust, CUT HIM

jlr0714

Starter
#26 : November 14, 2012, 12:56:23 PM

Hit the rewind button on the Chargers game and check who was in Rivers' grill when he threw both picks.   Jeez...stupid is as stupid posts I guess.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 14, 2012, 01:06:00 PM

Hit the rewind button on the Chargers game and check who was in Rivers' grill when he threw both picks.   Jeez...stupid is as stupid posts I guess.

Can't be true! Stat or it didn't happen! Lol.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 14, 2012, 01:52:38 PM

That is a stat.  It's a QB hurry, and the Bucs had more QB hurries on Sunday than any game this year.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 14, 2012, 02:02:19 PM

That is a stat.  It's a QB hurry, and the Bucs had more QB hurries on Sunday than any game this year.

I am keeping track of GFHs (Girlfriend Hurries)

In the last 2 yrs I have only counted 1.5 :(

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools