Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 14, 2012, 08:31:02 PM

Well this thread didnt work out the way the OP envisioned it.

It did if the intent was to lob a grenade in the room and then roll out.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 14, 2012, 09:13:25 PM

This thread is sooooo stupid. If the OP wants stats, he can look up our rushing yards allowed per game with GMAC, and without GMAC the last two years.

I'm not going to do it for you, but that is a stat you can look up.

It's funny, I could not find a stat indicating that this was a stupid thread, either. That doesn't mean it isn't.

Looks like someone's account got hacked.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 14, 2012, 09:18:20 PM

2009 called and they want thier sig back.
Lmao!!

This thread is full of gems.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 14, 2012, 09:27:45 PM

How dare you question Girly Man , OP ??

Stats are not everything ! Look at how much pressure the Bucs put on opposing QB's !! We are known for harrassing QB's , and they are afraid to face us.  Name me the last QB that has thrown for over 300 yards on us ??

....oh wait ....
That's McCoy's fault?

Not totally , but he can not  be totally absolved of his part in it all either.

Is McCoy good enough to start in this league ? Of course . But anyone who isn't willing to admit he's been pretty underwhelming for a top 3 pick is only kidding themselves.

Past years, yes.

This year?  Dude is ballin big time. I watch him in games, and he is very disruptive.   That is his job, and he is doing it.  I couldn't care less about sack totals.

Some people care more about him putting hands on the QB. The thing is though, he gets great penetration that disrupts the run game, and gets a lot of QB hurries. Sacks are more of a DEs stat since their chances of actually getting to the QB before he releases the ball are a little higher.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 15, 2012, 03:37:01 AM

2009 called and they want thier sig back.

lol, you show your complete lack of football knowledge and all you got in return is to bash a sig.

#iwin

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#50 : November 15, 2012, 09:18:25 AM

Quote from: Hayseed
It did if the intent was to lob a grenade in the room and then roll out.

The irony of that, is that is exactly what I think may have just happened.

cgnumber7

Starter

#51 : November 15, 2012, 06:35:38 PM

McCoy is definitely a bust!!!!  Wait your talking about colt right?

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#52 : November 15, 2012, 09:00:19 PM

Am I wrong to say that McCoy was making more plays earlier in the season?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#53 : November 15, 2012, 09:33:33 PM

No, but he has been seeing a few more double teams since the first 3 games when he had 3 sacks. He sort of disappeared in the Oakland game, but he came back strong last week with 2 QB hits and 4 QB hurries.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#54 : November 15, 2012, 09:35:29 PM

I'll try to find it, but I read a quote from him recently about seeing a lot more attention since Clayborn went down.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#55 : November 15, 2012, 09:38:08 PM

No, but he has been seeing a few more double teams since the first 3 games when he had 3 sacks. He sort of disappeared in the Oakland game, but he came back strong last week with 2 QB hits and 4 QB hurries.

The Giants game is the one that sticks out...he was a beast in that game.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#56 : November 15, 2012, 09:39:22 PM

I'll try to find it, but I read a quote from him recently about seeing a lot more attention since Clayborn went down.

Makes sense...I think Te-O has done ok filling in, but yea, he's not gonna see as many blockers as Clayborn did.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#57 : November 15, 2012, 09:49:05 PM

He drilled the sh*t out of Romo several times in the Cowboys game...and his penetration in the run game was insane. He also did a good job in the Panthers game. He seemed to be in Cam's face all day and let two sacks get away from him.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#58 : November 15, 2012, 09:53:10 PM

He drilled the sh*t out of Romo several times in the Cowboys game...and his penetration in the run game was insane. He also did a good job in the Panthers game. He seemed to be in Cam's face all day and let two sacks get away from him.

Yea, he was really good in those games as well. Like I said, seems like he dominated more early on.
: November 15, 2012, 09:57:37 PM jhop88

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#59 : November 15, 2012, 10:10:33 PM

Yea, he was really good in those games as well. Like I said, seems like he dominated more early on.

Yea, I still think he has made his presence felt, even though he isn't getting his hands on the QB. Our run D would be nowhere near where it is now without GMC. I also think Sheridan needs to stop trying to be cute with GMC. Stop having him run stunts and let him blast though the interior OL and wreak havoc.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools