Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#75 : November 16, 2012, 12:39:22 PM

so little about football?? lol buddy i forgot more then u know.... ive played football and currently coach high school football.. u insult my football knowledge because i think mccoy should be playing better?/? i am not discounting QB hurries but u have to get sackes and tackles to be great !! all i am saying is he hasnt lived up to the hype of a #3 ..and i am not alone just ask sapp,beckles,booger etc, 2 injury filled season and a sub par year.. and if you think he alone is making this run D great your crazy.. its more about the scheme and LB, the fact we run alot of stunts is huge . if you knew anything about D or football you know the LB play has played a bigger role in this run D being better then mccoy

Bahahaha even if you're not lying about being a HS coach, which you are, that just shows how dumb you really are. McCoy is having a sup par year when he's the MAIN reason we have the best run D and he is always double teamed and BEATS those double teams?
Boy you are an idiot

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 16, 2012, 02:51:03 PM

lol, I didnt even have to respond. pwned by the entire board..... beautiful!

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 16, 2012, 07:39:07 PM

"Girly Man". Is that because you think he plays girly? Or because of the injuries?

I wouldn't call his play violent. I would say disruptive.

I can't take credit for this one. In some article Micheal posted , Mark Barron said Gerald McCoy had nicknamed him S.K.  = SIlent Killer.

Someone else said Gerald McCoy's nickname should be G.M. = Girly Man.

I thought it was funny and ran with it.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think its safe to say mccoy is a bust !! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools