Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ron pauls farewell afdress « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: November 14, 2012, 05:10:56 PM

http://www.dailypaul.com/263111/ron-pauls-farewell-address-full-text

Perhaps the greatest speech ever delivered on the floor

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 14, 2012, 06:43:24 PM

If he became the president of ANY country, I would move there today. This crap from the Dems and Reps is killing this country, fast.  Our idiotic population isn't without most of the blame.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

jbear

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 15, 2012, 02:47:54 AM

Here is the video.  An amazing Patriot.

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 15, 2012, 03:41:25 AM

Unfortunately people do not want liberty or freedom. They want a government that will take care of them.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : November 15, 2012, 06:03:56 AM

That's a great speech.   It thoroughly supports the notion that becoming a citizen of St. Kitts is a good move for any American who can do it.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2012, 08:16:01 PM

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2012, 08:30:54 PM

A true american hero . Why can't we have more "extremists" like Paul  , and less teat suckling cowards like CBW ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 16, 2012, 10:11:43 PM

Rush limbo and glen becky both praised Paul for his speech. Where was their support before the elections? Bunch of millionaire sellouts

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 17, 2012, 12:57:07 AM

Rush limbo and glen becky both praised Paul for his speech. Where was their support before the elections? Bunch of millionaire sellouts

They supported Romney because they thought he could win.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 17, 2012, 03:13:13 AM

their first problem was thinking. If they thought in line with the principles of conservatism, they would have supported Paul. But they are millionaires who sided with a millionaire and are now butthurt. Life's good.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 17, 2012, 10:44:21 AM

didnt they support romney because they were told to?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 17, 2012, 02:20:18 PM

Rush did praise some of it but he did go into spin control defending the Republicans position of forcing their view of morality on the country..

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 17, 2012, 02:28:40 PM

Rush did praise some of it but he did go into spin control defending the Republicans position of forcing their view of morality on the country..
And he doesn't realize this type of rhetoric cost the republicans the white house?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 17, 2012, 03:18:12 PM

A true american hero . Why can't we have more "extremists" like Paul  , and less teat suckling cowards like CBW ?

Coming from you, I consider this a compliment.

The hero worship of Ron Paul among Libertarians often boarders on cultism. Is he a politician, or is he your messiah?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 17, 2012, 03:26:03 PM

Coming from you, I consider this a compliment.

The hero worship of Ron Paul among Libertarians often boarders on cultism. Is he a politician, or is he your messiah?

I didn't hear this speech but I have heard him speak before. I like what he had to say for the most part but I don't consider him a "messiah". I'd call Obama that before I'd ever call Ron Paul one. Obama uses a lot of group think in his speeches. He's likely to tell people what they want to hear while Paul will tell you the more likely truth.
: November 17, 2012, 03:34:27 PM BucBalla85
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ron pauls farewell afdress « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools