Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow's tenure as an NFL QB is coming to an end « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#60 : November 15, 2012, 07:55:32 PM

Bull.   If he wanted to go to the best place to showcase his skills he'd have gone to the Patriots, Packers or Broncos.   He went for the cash.   For all he knew, Dan the Man was going to beat out Freeman.

None of those teams made a offer as far as we know.   And you insult the guys intelligence big time if you think he didn't know who the starter was here.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#61 : November 15, 2012, 07:57:48 PM

It's not his intelligence that was in question.   It's Freeman's horrible play in 2011.

None of those teams made an offer because they knew he wanted huge money.   If he really had all the money he needed like you suggest, he could have easily contacted them and told them he'd take less to play for them.   instead, he took the biggest offer out there.  Can't blame him.   Money is important in life.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#62 : November 15, 2012, 07:58:20 PM

There are only 2 places Teblow would have a CHANCE at starting. Those places are Kansas City and Jacksonville. Those are the 2 worst teams, and it's not even close.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 15, 2012, 08:00:47 PM

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 15, 2012, 08:02:26 PM

It's not his intelligence that was in question.   It's Freeman's horrible play in 2011.

None of those teams made an offer because they knew he wanted huge money.   If he really had all the money he needed like you suggest, he could have easily contacted them and told them he'd take less to play for them.   instead, he took the biggest offer out there.  Can't blame him.   Money is important in life.

Really?   Do you have a link for that statement?   Or talking out of your butt as usual?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 15, 2012, 08:03:55 PM

Tebow was good in college. He is never going to start 16 games in the Nfl. He at best should move to TE. And why so much hate Java on Freeman.  I guess your TV:s in Thailandare still black and white. I still can't believe you loved this team at some point in your life.
You r so negative.  At this point I would cheer for another team.

I would be exhausted if I were you.  Schiano leading us to multiple division crowns well until the 2020's.:

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#66 : November 15, 2012, 09:32:55 PM

He once said Sanchez was like Joe Montana, but won more.

Maybe you said that, but I never did.

Liar!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#67 : November 15, 2012, 10:40:40 PM

Liar!

Uh huh.   Link?    I have a very high respect level for Joe Montana, but not much for Sanchez.   Hell, I'd prefer Tebow over Sanchez/

Behind Enemy Lines

Rookie

#68 : November 16, 2012, 06:43:05 AM

Liar!

Spoolios, I believe  you are thinking of somebody else.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1053002.195.html

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#69 : November 16, 2012, 07:01:08 AM

Notice it specifies "1st season".   Montana threw for 96 yards his first season.    Spoolios post makes it sound like over his entire career.   

And I do think Sanchez is more like Joe Montana than Freeman is. 

All true.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#70 : November 16, 2012, 07:08:09 AM

Java, what does it feel like living in a mental ward?

Also, ....did they take you off the "watched" list? We know you like tebow, and well, he's probably a failure in the NFL. We figured you would relapse.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#71 : November 16, 2012, 08:44:59 AM

Also, ....did they take you off the "watched" list? We know you like tebow, and well, he's probably a failure in the NFL. We figured you would relapse.
From what I can tell it's you that's on the "watched" list.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#72 : November 16, 2012, 10:35:29 AM

Liar!

Spoolios, I believe  you are thinking of somebody else.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1053002.195.html

LOL, I wasn't going to link it. I enjoy how upset I always make Ku Klux Java and wanted to see how long he'd lie about saying that about Sanchez/Montana. :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#73 : November 16, 2012, 10:53:04 AM

From what I can tell it's you that's on the "watched" list.

Yeah, that's on here, a website, not in a metal hospital like the r tard I mentioned.

From what I can tell about you, you're hanging from Java's jock with retorts like that. Might want to keep quiet unless you want to be grouped in with that guy.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#74 : November 16, 2012, 11:41:40 AM

Yeah, that's on here, a website, not in a metal hospital like the r tard I mentioned.

From what I can tell about you, you're hanging from Java's jock with retorts like that. Might want to keep quiet unless you want to be grouped in with that guy.
I'm really concerned about who I get grouped in with on this website.  I mean for real.  That really matters to me.

Folks on this board just blow my mind.  You people are either too stupid to realize that Java is **CENSORED**ing with you or you realize it and still argue with him when he doesn't even believe half the stuff he says.  I do get a laugh out folks like you that get so worked up about it.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow's tenure as an NFL QB is coming to an end « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools