Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

J-Train

Pro Bowler

: November 15, 2012, 01:23:32 PM

NATURE BOY!!!!

WWOOOOOOOOO!!!

I love his strut after a big play!

Thanks for the sig Java!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 15, 2012, 01:27:26 PM

NATURE BOY!!!!

WWOOOOOOOOO!!!

I love his strut after a big play!

Agreed, first time I was like WTH is that? Now I love it!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 15, 2012, 01:35:04 PM

LMAO I noticed this as well...I was like THAT'S AWESOME!!!! Haha, I pointed it out to my buddy at the game last sunday...he's real big on wrestling..He got a kick out of it as well. "To BE the man, you got to BEAT the man!!"

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 15, 2012, 01:43:19 PM

So it's a wrestling thing?

Im not so sure if I like my sig anymore.... I just thought it was funny, now it's some wrestling bull**CENSORED**.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 15, 2012, 01:45:27 PM

Ahhh wrasling...maybe next we can get DTN to start doing the Hulk Hogan move "listening for the crowd" whenever he makes a play.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 15, 2012, 01:55:56 PM

Ill be impressed when someone on the team puts a Hogan Leg Drop on Cam Newton.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#6 : November 15, 2012, 02:03:44 PM

Foster Australian for run stopping LB

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 15, 2012, 03:02:45 PM

Foster Australian for run stopping LB

haha yea that's pretty funny.
So it's a wrestling thing?

Im not so sure if I like my sig anymore.... I just thought it was funny, now it's some wrestling bull**CENSORED**.

Man your sig is awesome.

Thanks for the sig Java!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 15, 2012, 03:04:31 PM

I got a good idea. Lets enjoy Bucs football and not give two sh*ts about nicknames.

;)

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 15, 2012, 03:07:55 PM

I'm with you Chace, but if it's between nicknames and players whose name rhymes with He Blows, I'll take a thread about nicknames any day.

Also, Tampa-Two, don't give up on the sig just yet, I like it as well.  One of these days I'll learn how to do a sig, and I'll hope to get one as cool as yours.  (Though I must admit I look most forward to Chace's...that last one with the painted on pants was downright unworldly!)

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 15, 2012, 04:36:10 PM

By far my favorite celebration in the league.  Did anyone notice that Butler did the same celebration when he sacked Freeman last week?  I assumed it was mocking Foster. 

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#11 : November 15, 2012, 04:38:14 PM

By far my favorite celebration in the league.  Did anyone notice that Butler did the same celebration when he sacked Freeman last week?  I assumed it was mocking Foster.

Noticed that too, and he was clearly mocking him.  Similar to have Mike Williams previously mocked the dirty bird.

Was kind of odd for someone to mock Foster, not really a big name.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 15, 2012, 04:52:59 PM

Noticed that too, and he was clearly mocking him.  Similar to have Mike Williams previously mocked the dirty bird.

I thought it was odd, too.  Was really nice to see Foster come back and get a sack later and do it for real.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#13 : November 15, 2012, 05:54:06 PM

Nature boy is what we used to call the little kid living next door who always forgot to put his pants on.
: November 15, 2012, 11:10:44 PM JavaRay

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#14 : November 15, 2012, 05:58:24 PM

I thought it was odd, too.  Was really nice to see Foster come back and get a sack later and do it for real.

I'm hoping to see some more of this mocking in the coming weeks:

Thanks for the sig Java!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools