Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 15, 2012, 06:00:51 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like Mason is getting thicker every game played? He doesn't even look fat per se, dudes on that mid-season hard bulk.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : November 15, 2012, 10:58:41 PM

Nature boy

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 15, 2012, 11:00:46 PM

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#18 : November 15, 2012, 11:06:40 PM

Nature boy is what we used to call the little kid living next door who always forgot to put his pant on.
LOL

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 15, 2012, 11:10:07 PM

So it's a wrestling thing?

Im not so sure if I like my sig anymore.... I just thought it was funny, now it's some wrestling bull**CENSORED**.

It's this idiot.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 15, 2012, 11:13:18 PM

Im not so sure if I like my sig anymore.... I just thought it was funny, now it's some wrestling bull**CENSORED**.

It's this idiot.

least the idiot doesn't prefer post op men.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 15, 2012, 11:17:04 PM

How do you know that about him?   Are you sleeping with him so you are privy to his personal life?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 16, 2012, 12:16:02 AM

wow, you live under a rock? Its like the mom from "Pool Boys" who thinks puntang is a mixed drink. Im embarrassed for you.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 16, 2012, 12:18:13 AM

How do you know that about him?   Are you sleeping with him so you are privy to his personal life?

seriously, half your post revolve around boys, lady boys, homosexual relations, and lame "i know you are, but what an I" comebacks.

The child molesting, latent homosexual behavior is sickening and disturbing and then you top it off with the wit of a 5 year old. It doesnt get much more sad or pathetic than you.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 16, 2012, 02:53:25 AM

least the idiot doesn't prefer post op men.

seriously, half your post revolve around boys, lady boys, homosexual relations, and lame "i know you are, but what an I" comebacks.

The child molesting, latent homosexual behavior is sickening and disturbing and then you top it off with the wit of a 5 year old. It doesnt get much more sad or pathetic than you.

Agreed.   There was no need for Legend to post that crap.   There was nothing in the thread remotely related to that kind of crap until he started with that garbage.    Maybe you should report him?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 16, 2012, 03:41:00 AM

Don't know anything about WWE, but met Mick Foley in Afghanistan when a bunch of them came over to support the troops.  I think this guy came too. He's the funniest part of wrestling. When Foster makes a good play, the crowd should yell "wooooooo!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=FCxWUKMJfEI&feature=endscreen

====================================================

December 19, 2005 in Bagram, Afghanistan.

1    The Big Show defeated Carlito    Singles match
2    Good Santa defeated Bad Santa    No Holds Barred match
3    Gene Snitsky defeated Shelton Benjamin    Singles match
4    John Cena defeated Chris Masters    Singles match
5    Ric Flair (c) defeated Jonathan Coachman    Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship
6    Candice Michelle and Maria Kanellis defeated Trish Stratus and Ashley Massaro    Tag team match
7    Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H    Boot Camp match
: November 16, 2012, 03:45:44 AM Morgan

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 16, 2012, 03:47:34 AM

wow, you live under a rock? Its like the mom from "Pool Boys" who thinks puntang is a mixed drink. Im embarrassed for you.
Dude, Im Norwegian! You think we know anything about wrestling? I even doubt most americans know about him.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 16, 2012, 03:52:38 AM

Its kind of a redneck sport, so when you bring it up, people from Tampa are well versed on the subject.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 16, 2012, 03:57:07 AM

Its kind of a redneck sport, so when you bring it up, people from Tampa are well versed on the subject.
lol. Thankfully we don't get to hear about it here in Norway. I think thats one of the main reasons we get the award for best country to live in. LMAO.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#29 : November 16, 2012, 11:44:24 AM

Dude, Im Norwegian! You think we know anything about wrestling? I even doubt most americans know about him.
It wouldn't surprise me.  I was in South Africa a few months ago and there was a ton of old WWF stuff on TV.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I got a good nickname for Mason Foster: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools