Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please help. want to buy two tickets for my cousin in tampa « previous next »
Page: 1

GermanBucsFan

Second String
: November 15, 2012, 04:45:24 PM

Brandon: [5:29:58 PM] Hello Michael! My name is Brandon Golden. You can also reach me at my desk at 813-870-2700 Ext. 2534. How Can I help you?
Michael: [5:29:58 PM] Hello, i want to buy two tickets for my cousin in Tampa. i live in germany. is sending by email possible
Brandon: [5:30:28 PM] Michael, how many games will you be attending?
Michael: [5:30:55 PM] i will buy for the falcons game
Brandon: [5:31:08 PM] And you only want 2 seats correct?
Michael: [5:31:35 PM] yes
Brandon: [5:32:12 PM] I'd love to help you but, we don't sell individual tickets unless its a group of 10 or more. Who else do you know that might like to come?
Michael: [5:33:56 PM] type it again please, i must buy 10 tickets, to make a gift for my cousin?

This was the chat today.
is it a joke that i must buy ten or more tickets to make a gift for my cousin?

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#1 : November 16, 2012, 11:17:41 AM

I think the Bucs leave single game ticket sales to Ticketmaster.com.  The Bucs themselves only deal with group sales. 

But you are correct in that the Bucs ticket reps aren't that great at customer service.

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#2 : November 16, 2012, 03:39:54 PM

I tried to get the tickets on ticketmaster first. There was written that only the cardholder can retrieve the ticket. I thought that my cousin cannot get the ticket without me in person.
But now i ordered the ticket and sent with email direkt from ticketmaster to his emailadress.
hope he will see a good game.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 17, 2012, 10:45:01 AM

LOL Germans

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 17, 2012, 01:12:20 PM

Your cousin sounds like a pretty fortunate guy to be getting such a nice gift from across the water.  Hopefully he gets to watch the Buccaners drown some Kittens!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : November 17, 2012, 05:28:18 PM

LOL Germans
you got something against Germans?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 17, 2012, 05:29:38 PM

I tried to get the tickets on ticketmaster first. There was written that only the cardholder can retrieve the ticket. I thought that my cousin cannot get the ticket without me in person.
But now i ordered the ticket and sent with email direkt from ticketmaster to his emailadress.
hope he will see a good game.
save your Euros and go to some Bundesliga matches - aren't you in the Leverkusen area?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 17, 2012, 05:34:30 PM

Hey german buc,

Morgana is what we call in America a "brown-noser".

--

Morgana,

Why are you bringing up futbol to the man?

.... we sure get loud in that south endzone.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#8 : November 17, 2012, 06:00:47 PM

hey sport fans,
if i would spend money for soccer games, i cannot come to fl next year to see the buccaneers 8) i am saving money for my next holidays in 2013.
If i would go to a soccer game then it must be a game of Schalke04.  But i dont watch soccer here. Dont like it anymore.
This action with the tickets was a quick idea. i thought buy two tickets and give them to my cousin. Thats my part to avoid a blackout :D 8) :D.
I can watch all the games with nfl gamepass, but my cousin is always hurt by the blackouts.
First i hope to see the bucs winning tomorrow. Against the falcons the boys can do me a birthday present ;D

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 17, 2012, 06:04:49 PM

hey sport fans,
if i would spend money for soccer games, i cannot come to fl next year to see the buccaneers 8) i am saving money for my next holidays in 2013.
If i would go to a soccer game then it must be a game of Schalke04.  But i dont watch soccer here. Dont like it anymore.
This action with the tickets was a quick idea. i thought buy two tickets and give them to my cousin. Thats my part to avoid a blackout :D 8) :D.
I can watch all the games with nfl gamepass, but my cousin is always hurt by the blackouts.
First i hope to see the bucs winning tomorrow. Against the falcons the boys can do me a birthday present ;D

Good choice man!! Your cousin will be eternally grateful as going to an NFL game is a unique and memorable experience. Glad to hear you prefer american football.. it is a very exciting sport.

As for the game. You know you can stream them online so you would be able to watch?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#10 : November 17, 2012, 06:39:53 PM

I used to see over live stream last year, but the quality was very poor. This year i have the nfl gamepass. It is expensive but the quality is very good. So i can watch the games when ever i want.
Yes. football is more exciting for me than soccer. The gameday is a very special day for. i wear my #5 jersey all day, and can watch in my own room on tv.
hey morgan, now i have seen that Schalke lost in Leverkusen. Grrr, they are not able to take their chances. Bayern is leading the championship, left two points on the road today, but every other team in the hunt lost their game.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 19, 2012, 05:48:34 PM

just so happens that I'm watching Nuremburg v. FC Bayern in the Nuremberg Stadion, a place that I've gone to see many Bundesliga games a couple of years ago (2006-9).   

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 19, 2012, 09:48:22 PM

bet they tie 1-1
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please help. want to buy two tickets for my cousin in tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools