Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: boycott walmart « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#75 : November 21, 2012, 07:36:32 PM

From the article you just posted:

"Elmendorf wrote that newly available research prompted CBO to update "its analysis of the effects of tort reform." The agency's conclusion: A package of reforms that included a $250,000 cap on damages for pain and suffering and a $500,000 cap on punitive damages "would reduce total national health care spending by about 0.5 percent."

Would reduce total national healthcare spending by what, Vinny Peanuts? Does that say 0.5%, or doesn't it? Clueless doesn't even begin to describe you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#76 : November 21, 2012, 07:40:08 PM

"Elmendorf wrote that newly available research prompted CBO to update "its analysis of the effects of tort reform." The agency's conclusion: A package of reforms that included a $250,000 cap on damages for pain and suffering and a $500,000 cap on punitive damages "would reduce total national health care spending by about 0.5 percent."

Would reduce total national healthcare spending by what, Vinny Peanuts? Does that say 0.5%, or doesn't it? Clueless doesn't even begin to describe you.

you're so angry its funny.  you're mad because I have pointed out (again) that you are a fraud, so now youre trying so hard . .  calling me "vinny peanuts" and "clueless."  It's okay Ginger, I will fill you in on a little secret just so you don't stay mad.  Are you paying attention?  Here's the secret:

THEY KNOW . . .ALL OF THEM . . . . THEY ALREADY KNOW

;D
: November 21, 2012, 07:41:42 PM VinBucFan

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 21, 2012, 08:16:12 PM

you're so angry its funny.  you're mad because I have pointed out (again) that you are a fraud, so now youre trying so hard . .  calling me "vinny peanuts" and "clueless."  It's okay Ginger, I will fill you in on a little secret just so you don't stay mad.  Are you paying attention?  Here's the secret:

;D

I was wrong. I overestimated the impact of tort reform by a full percentage point. Got any other links you want to post, Vinny Peanuts? Your help in making my points for me is proving to be pretty valuable.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#78 : November 21, 2012, 08:19:05 PM

lol . . .  . angry

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#79 : November 22, 2012, 06:38:34 AM

I just realized that this thread says "Boycott Wal Mart".   I never shop there anyway.   So I guess I already boycott it.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 22, 2012, 07:40:04 AM

Isn't this an ironic picture?

mwk
I see the unemployment line getting longer from that picture...Maybe I am reading it wrong...OBD

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : November 22, 2012, 09:25:44 AM

;D

I was wrong. I overestimated the impact of tort reform by a full percentage point. Got any other links you want to post, Vinny Peanuts? Your help in making my points for me is proving to be pretty valuable.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#82 : November 22, 2012, 10:49:04 AM

I just realized that this thread says "Boycott Wal Mart".   I never shop there anyway.   So I guess I already boycott it.

Me either. They don't even have one in the city that I live in.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 22, 2012, 10:50:32 AM

;D

How cute. Vinny Peanuts has found himself a new butt buddy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#84 : November 22, 2012, 06:33:23 PM

Yeah I think I've heard of that city , CBW.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#85 : November 22, 2012, 11:37:19 PM

They don't have one in the entire country that I'm in.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 23, 2012, 11:32:25 AM

Wally World was the busiest I've ever seen it last night. Couldn't even get into the parking lot, had to park across the street at PayLess. Bought a 60" Vizio LED for my girl, $688.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#87 : November 23, 2012, 12:14:47 PM

Bought a 60" Vizio LED for my girl, $688.

I'll bet "your girl" is going to enjoy watching those Doug Martin highlight runs on that new 60" Vizio of hers ;)

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#88 : November 23, 2012, 02:55:51 PM

When did this whole Black Friday phenomena start?

People are freakin' idiots. So easily manipulated.

Merry Christmas!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#89 : November 23, 2012, 03:00:18 PM

Wally World was the busiest I've ever seen it last night. Couldn't even get into the parking lot, had to park across the street at PayLess. Bought a 60" Vizio LED for my girl, $688.

Good deal.  Regular price on that looks to be about $1,000.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: boycott walmart « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools