Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN First Take: Josh Freeman or Cam Newton? 11/16 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
: November 16, 2012, 03:38:00 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/41880/video-josh-freeman-or-cam-newton

The First Take crew debates who they'd want between Josh Freeman and Cam Newton.

Good to see the Bucs wins are garnering more pub for the team.
: November 16, 2012, 03:39:34 PM bucfan26

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 16, 2012, 04:05:56 PM

Who is the chick in the middle? I'll take her.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2012, 04:21:43 PM

I never felt that Cam had the mental ability to produce long-term in the NFL. I think he gets too high and too low and it affects him. Isn't he 1-14 now in games where he throws at least one interception? He gets rattled too easily.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 16, 2012, 04:37:33 PM

"Scam" needs adderall.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 16, 2012, 04:54:09 PM

Skip Bayless is the voice of reason? Whaaaaaat??? Although I guess it's not that hard when you're debating Steven A Smith. That guy is a moron. Attributes Freeman's success to his teammates. I like how Bayless says Cam has Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. If you ask me, Cam's real problem comes from the ridiculous scheme they run.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

TebowTimeBucFan

Rookie

#5 : November 16, 2012, 04:59:25 PM

I'd take the chick in the middle as well chase, good call.

Buccaneer Men- Dan the Man and Caddy Roadhouse Martin

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2012, 05:08:55 PM

You aren't cute with the whole "chase" thing, FYI.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 16, 2012, 05:12:49 PM

Skip Bayless is the voice of reason? Whaaaaaat??? Although I guess it's not that hard when you're debating Steven A Smith. That guy is a moron. Attributes Freeman's success to his teammates. I like how Bayless says Cam has Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. If you ask me, Cam's real problem comes from the ridiculous scheme they run.

I didn't think either of them were unreasonable, even though I don't find them too be too genuine. Cam's going to be fine, he's just suffering from what most young QBs suffer from after early success; a lot of tape on their play plus defenses and coaching that adjusts too well. I don't think it's a huge reach to say either guy will be better in the long run. Personally, I'd take Freeman, though I'm a bit biased.

Also, Steven A. Smith was probably the biggest jerk I ever had the displeasure of working with outside of Bubba the Love Sponge.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 16, 2012, 05:25:08 PM

Who is the chick in the middle? I'll take her.
yea I'd ruin her life for sure

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Stratobuc

Starter
#9 : November 16, 2012, 05:39:56 PM

Skip Clueless and Stephen A-hole Smith on one show? Wow - the chance to ignore two **CENSORED**bags at the same time..... priceless!

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 16, 2012, 05:53:17 PM

Sad thing about this is Skip is the worst analyst to evaluate QB's, ever.

Wesmon

Second String

#11 : November 16, 2012, 05:55:51 PM

Always felt Herm Edwards is a moron too. He picked Cam over Free for no good reason and in NFL Countdown he picked the Panthers over the Bucs but didn't give any reasons why they would win.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 16, 2012, 06:51:20 PM

"All he does is throw touchdown passes"... That made me smile.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 16, 2012, 07:01:22 PM

Herm is a good guy. Fact is they have to pick sides on these shows. If they all agreed there would be nothing to debate and thus no show.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 16, 2012, 07:15:50 PM

If you ask me, Cam's real problem comes from the ridiculous scheme they run.

I couldn't agree more. Why have that amount of $$$ invested in RBs and not use them?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN First Take: Josh Freeman or Cam Newton? 11/16 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools