Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa Bay Buccaneers in playoff race behind explosive offense. « previous next »
Page: 1

chace1986

Hall of Famer

: November 16, 2012, 04:21:00 PM

Bucky Brooks at NFL.com showing the Bucs some love. Good read.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000095901/article/tampa-bay-buccaneers-in-playoff-race-behind-explosive-offense

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 16, 2012, 04:29:28 PM

Gotta love this offense. Great stuff.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2012, 04:36:12 PM

'"...but freeman isn't the franchise, blah, blah, blah."

I keep telling people, the kid will get Tampa another Superbowl one day.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#3 : November 16, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

I like point #3. Although we're only 9 games in, you've got to start wondering where our WR duo ranks in this league.

What other NFL duo would you rather have? Falcons? Packers? Patriots?

Jackson and Williams consistently beat single coverage. We truly have a case of "pick your poison".

Damn it's refreshing to have an entertaining offense.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 16, 2012, 07:50:29 PM

I like point #3. Although we're only 9 games in, you've got to start wondering where our WR duo ranks in this league.

Jackson and Williams consistently beat single coverage. We truly have a case of "pick your poison".

And not just in which WR to roll coverage to but if you drop defenders back in coverage Dougie gonna make you pay.. GOOD STUFF

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2012, 09:39:34 PM

And not just in which WR to roll coverage to but if you drop defenders back in coverage Dougie gonna make you pay.. GOOD STUFF
'

That is it right there.  You wanna stop Dougie?  Fine, time for #5 to start slinging it all over the field.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#6 : November 17, 2012, 01:06:30 AM

Good to see Freeman get some love. I think the guy is getting overlooked like crazy this season. Yeah V Jax, Mike Williams and Dougie are having great years, but that does not happen without Freeman. His butt was on the line this year, and many doubted him. Dude has done nothing but deliver and make play after play. Yeah he has had a few deep balls where he just throws them up for grabs, but the guy has hit or WRs in stride for many big plays.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 17, 2012, 01:42:28 AM

That throw to Tiquan last week was a hell of a play by Freeman. He did everything he needed to do on that play, and it was successful because of him.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa Bay Buccaneers in playoff race behind explosive offense. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools