Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think it is safe to say the Bucs are the best team in Florida « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: November 16, 2012, 12:33:13 AM

Jags and Fins have a lot of building to do.

Miami has played Tennessee and Buffalo, who have pretty bad defenses, and has only managed to score 1 offensive touchdown.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2012, 01:54:48 AM

And here I was gonna put the Marlins in the conversation!

In Verner We Trust

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2012, 03:03:17 AM

Jags and Fins have a lot of building to do.

2 of the worst teams in the NFL.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 16, 2012, 03:31:49 AM

Another feather in Schiano's hat  - Bucs were easily the worst team in Florida in 2011. Now they're the best. That Jags loss last season was one of the most insulting games to Buc fans in the Raheem Morris tenure. It was laughable. I made the road trip for that one.  Pathetic.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311211030

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 16, 2012, 04:56:15 AM

I think its proof of how bad Raheem really was.

It makes you wonder what the f*** was going on during practice? Remember during the Raheem era the team constantly came out sluggish and flat in the first half. That symptom has totally vanished with a new regime.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2012, 06:41:23 AM

It makes you wonder what the f*** was going on during practice? Remember during the Raheem era the team constantly came out sluggish and flat in the first half. That symptom has totally vanished with a new regime.

I was talking the other day with a Rutgers fan who happened to live there. He was saying schiano doesn't take crap from anyone.

In his words: you play good, or you sit. There is no in between.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 16, 2012, 09:08:18 AM

As a USF alum and seeing Rutgers whoop up on us year in and year out when most truly believed USF was a far superior team just shows how well-coached they were.

Schiano is no scab. He wasn't a pity hire. We are all starting to see that. We are starting to finally see some consistency from a Bucs' HC.

I love it.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 16, 2012, 10:58:08 AM

Me too.

Personally, I think he KNOWS the defense stinks, but he figures to be at least excellent in one aspect ( run defense). Which would be easier to contain, especially in this division.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 16, 2012, 03:25:09 PM

I was talking the other day with a Rutgers fan who happened to live there. He was saying schiano doesn't take crap from anyone.

He'd have been a great leader in the military....no nonsense. No excuses.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#9 : November 16, 2012, 04:10:53 PM

Raheem Morris was the worst. Glad those days are over. Those abysmal first halves were hard to stomach. Losing 10 straight in the NFL is simply unacceptable.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 16, 2012, 04:23:54 PM

He'd have been a great leader in the military....no nonsense. No excuses.

And those two in combination gets results most of the time. And that is what we're seeing.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 16, 2012, 04:51:00 PM

Well, they had better remember that run...I know he will...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think it is safe to say the Bucs are the best team in Florida « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools