Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ANALYSIS: BUCS IN THE PLAYOFF HUNT! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 18, 2012, 10:36:23 PM

Go pout somewhere else grouch...

Im just giving an opinion.

The teams coming up are a lot harder than Oakland, SD, and Carolina. I think they beat the Eagles and Rams. Manning will tear our secondary apart. That's a big "L" unless he has a real off day. Saints I think can go either way. And we should win one of the Falcons games.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 18, 2012, 10:36:25 PM

With the way they have been playing since the bye week, I don't think going .500 for the remainder of the season is unreasonable. That would leave them 10-6. Last year's Super Bowl Champs were 9-7.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 18, 2012, 10:41:04 PM

Go pout somewhere else grouch...

Im just giving an opinion.

The teams coming up are a lot harder than Oakland, SD, and Carolina. I think they beat the Eagles and Rams. Manning will tear our secondary apart. That's a big "L" unless he has a real off day. Saints I think can go either way. And we should win one of the Falcons games.

Lol that wasn't directed at you.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#18 : November 18, 2012, 10:43:43 PM

Depending on how long cutler is out, i could see chicago chokibg but still see them with atleast 9 wins. I wouldnt count out new orleans either. Im not worried about min or sea yet. If we win next week, i think were in good shape

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 18, 2012, 10:45:49 PM

To even be talking Bucs and playoffs at this point is more than I ever dreamed of. Loving this team this year! Now all Bucs fans in Tampa area get your butts to Ray Jay next week and support this team!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ANALYSIS: BUCS IN THE PLAYOFF HUNT! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools