Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So far given the shaft again by NFL Network « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 19, 2012, 11:19:28 PM

Hey beat Atlanta and we will have the game of the week.

Yep gotta beat Atlanta and they will have no choice but to respect us. As it stands today, nobody wants to face this team in the playoffs

Just imagine how much national coverage our young Bucs will get if we manage to beat ATL this week, then go up to Denver and hand Peyton Manning's Broncos an L.

I'd have this team as a lock for the playoffs then. It would be awesome to see.

Not only is Manning scary good, but Denver's pass rush is scary. Especially Von Miller. We need it to be a blizzard for so many reasons!

Ms Elam

Starter

#16 : November 20, 2012, 07:33:44 AM

Yep gotta beat Atlanta and they will have no choice but to respect us. As it stands today, nobody wants to face this team in the playoffs

Just imagine how much national coverage our young Bucs will get if we manage to beat ATL this week, then go up to Denver and hand Peyton Manning's Broncos an L.

I'd have this team as a lock for the playoffs then. It would be awesome to see.

Not only is Manning scary good, but Denver's pass rush is scary. Especially Von Miller. We need it to be a blizzard for so many reasons!
The best way to nullify Peyton and Von........ Pound Doug! 

moose40

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 20, 2012, 08:38:21 AM

Manning is the one guy, oops i mean the Broncos are the one team, that gives me the most "uh oh" feeling left on the schedule, our 32 ranked pass defense against P Manning, this could be uglier then when he and Dungy said hello to the Bucs in the 4th quarter comeback a few years back.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 20, 2012, 08:53:07 AM

My heart would swell with joy if we made a run like that.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 20, 2012, 08:55:58 AM

NFL just had about a 10 minute interview with Dallas Clark.
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 20 MINUTES!!! THE BUCS ALWAYS GET THE SHAFT!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#20 : November 20, 2012, 08:59:03 AM

Yea Manning scars me too but remember the Falcons also throw the ball a lot and effective ...I know some of you aren't worrying because "girlly ice" threw 5 picks but i know that wasn't his usuall self... He will come out fired up and ready to go against us.. If we manage to win vs ATL that would make me feel a lot better against the Mannings (broncos)...I think we can pull 1 of them out

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 20, 2012, 10:00:19 AM

The Bucs have been getting plenty of recognition on NFLN and ESPN. We are 6-4 and still on the outside looking in on the playoffs. So what if everyone is not licking our ass every 5 seconds. Big deal.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 20, 2012, 12:07:39 PM

I'm not sure this team can beat Peyton in Denver but they'd smoke the Cowboys right now.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 20, 2012, 12:21:07 PM

Outside of the ending, and the fact we are Bucs fans, that was not a great game of football.

It was 14-10 with 8:55 in the 2nd Qtr.  It was then 21-10 with 6:00 in the 4th Qtr.

It was probably the best comeback, but certainly not one of the best games.  In fact, they probably helping us out by not showing it.

As much as I hate to admit it, you're right.

Ms Elam

Starter

#24 : November 20, 2012, 12:35:57 PM

Outside of the ending, and the fact we are Bucs fans, that was not a great game of football.

It was 14-10 with 8:55 in the 2nd Qtr.  It was then 21-10 with 6:00 in the 4th Qtr.

It was probably the best comeback, but certainly not one of the best games.  In fact, they probably helping us out by not showing it.

As much as I hate to admit it, you're right.
It was better than that cowboys game. 3 overtime games. One was back and forth the other had a great comeback. The Dallas game.....well its Dallas I guess

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 20, 2012, 12:55:59 PM

It's a joke. But it is what it is. If they beat the good teams they will become more "popular". As in they will be more talked about because they have to talk about them. If they keep it up and win some games that people say they shouldn't, they will get more talk. However big markets like Dallas and NY will always get talk. Bottom line is they bring in the most money. Tampa will always take a back seat when it comes to media talk. Unless they have to. If they keep it up. They will.

I thought it was like Highlander or something...

You know, once we destroy them, their fans become ours?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 20, 2012, 12:58:29 PM

We remember who the real fans are. One month from now, that bandwagon could be full.

In Verner We Trust

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 20, 2012, 06:29:17 PM

not the NFLNetwork, but ESPN PTI had peter king on giving the Bucs and mainly Schiano praise.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JM2

Pro Bowler

#28 : November 20, 2012, 06:33:45 PM

yeah, the coverage is there, people are definitely talking about the Bucs. Keep winning and there will be more.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#29 : November 20, 2012, 06:34:10 PM

The Bucs have been getting plenty of recognition on NFLN and ESPN. We are 6-4 and still on the outside looking in on the playoffs. So what if everyone is not licking our ass every 5 seconds. Big deal.

Exactly. Glad we're getting recognition for the wins but we don't need to be the Jets.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So far given the shaft again by NFL Network « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools