Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who can honestly say at week one we had a shot to beat Denver in week 13? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 28, 2012, 11:09:11 AM

In all honesty I didn't and my heart wouldn't be broken if its another Atlanta game.

Thoughts?

I didn't... and still don't.  I think the Broncos win by 3 scores.  Somewhere around 31-14... maybe worse.  I think timing and situation is going to play a part in this out come.  If the secondary wasn't as bad as it is and they weren't coming off a home loss, and not going to Denver, I think the Bucs would have a chance.  I just think the post-Atlanta let down + west coast road trip + bad secondary = blow out.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 28, 2012, 11:11:20 AM

I wasn't convinced Denver was going to be any good this year so I thought the Bucs had a chance.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 28, 2012, 11:18:19 AM

I wasn't convinced Denver was going to be any good this year so I thought the Bucs had a chance.

Yeah, that's definitely a possibility.  I know there were some people that weren't sure Manning would be the Manning of old.  I wasn't one of them.  I had Denver in the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season.  My thinking was that if the defense could play as well this year as they did last year, the upgrade from Tebow to Manning would be monumental.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 29, 2012, 03:18:47 PM

50+ carries by these two guyz!

Draft Aaron Donald

gone

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 29, 2012, 06:06:13 PM

Whaddayamean TWO guyz?  We only have one back because THAT'S HOW WE DID IT AT RUTGERS!!!!!

Seriously though, the Peyton panic is a bit over the top, he's not what he used to be.  He's still damn good, but he really seems to be having some of the issues Brad did with his arm.  Early in the season he looked awful, then he seemed to be coming back into form. Now I don't know.  He is still has all the mental and intangibles, but I think his physical abilities aren't keeping pace.  He'll still damage us, but he is definitely going to give us opportunities to pick him off that we need to take advantage of.  I really think we need to do whatever it takes to get some hits on him, even at the risk of getting torched.  If we can start getting hands on him I think he'll get **CENSORED**ed. 

Bucfest

Rookie

#35 : November 29, 2012, 06:11:07 PM

No one even knew if manning was going to be able to perform like his old self at the beginning of the season.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 29, 2012, 06:14:49 PM

......are you gonna finish that post?

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who can honestly say at week one we had a shot to beat Denver in week 13? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools