Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I saw something real STUPID this morning...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 30, 2012, 07:44:36 PM

I guess I see things differently because I live in the Denver market and I'm surrounded by pinheads who think I owe allegiance to the Broncos. They can **CENSORED** off. I'll remain a Buc fan as long as I choose.

Excellent post. Illuminati has pewter in his blood.

Some do, some dont

This guy...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 01, 2012, 11:16:20 AM

I guess the people that jumped on the bandwagon when the team got good would have pewter in their blood, I have creamsicle  orange in mine  ;)
: December 01, 2012, 03:56:29 PM olafberserker

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : December 01, 2012, 01:34:29 PM

I guess I see things differently because I live in the Denver market and I'm surrounded by pinheads who think I owe allegiance to the Broncos. They can **CENSORED** off. I'll remain a Buc fan as long as I choose.

Some do, some dont

That's the whole problem w/ our area. People move here but don't adopt the home team.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 01, 2012, 04:08:15 PM

Some do, some dont

That's the whole problem w/ our area. People move here but don't adopt the home team.

I think the transplant excuse is overrated. There are plenty of native Floridians, and permanent residents.

This guy...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 01, 2012, 11:11:53 PM

really? most people I meet are still shocked that I was born in tampa and permanent residence doesn't meant anything if people are still rooting for their "home" town team.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I saw something real STUPID this morning...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools