Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

« #15 : November 29, 2012, 08:11:01 PM »

Stand You Ground!
so when the 'stand you ground' defense doesn't work for this racist scum, will you come back and apologize for being his cheerleader?

don't answer, you'll stick suck anyway

that was sarcasm in response to the article. Which you apparently missed or my intent was too vague.
well thats my bad

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #16 : November 29, 2012, 08:14:57 PM »

Stand You Ground!
so when the 'stand you ground' defense doesn't work for this racist scum, will you come back and apologize for being his cheerleader?

that was sarcasm in response to the article. Which you apparently missed or my intent was too vague.
well thats my bad

LMAO

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #17 : November 29, 2012, 10:43:04 PM »

It's an unusual request to ask the car next to you to turn down the music while you pump your gas.

Here's a message for any idiots out there.   If you are parked and around other people, you turn down your music.   When you get back on the road driving, you can turn it up again.

This is how it should be, but people are just too damn self centered these days to understand it. It's a shame.

I'm sure the nice gentleman asked them politely to turn it down too ......  ::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #18 : November 29, 2012, 10:43:29 PM »

Anyone else think the guy looks like DUImig?

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
« #19 : November 29, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #20 : November 29, 2012, 11:07:27 PM »

Stand You Ground!

I don't think race was ever mentioned in the article.   Which race are you assuming those kids to be?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #21 : November 29, 2012, 11:09:15 PM »

It's an unusual request to ask the car next to you to turn down the music while you pump your gas.

Here's a message for any idiots out there.   If you are parked and around other people, you turn down your music.   When you get back on the road driving, you can turn it up again.

This is how it should be, but people are just too damn self centered these days to understand it. It's a shame.

It shouldn't just be at a gas station either.   it should be when stopped at red lights as well.    To blare your music sitting right next to someone else even with your windows closed is just plain ignorant and rude.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #22 : November 29, 2012, 11:11:03 PM »

Other than them both being white and having greying hair and receding hairlines, those guys do not look alike.   That guy looks far more intelligent than Duimig.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
« #23 : November 29, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »

Haha!

That's the same thing I thought when I saw the photo. Yep, he does bear a resemblance..

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #24 : November 30, 2012, 12:12:04 AM »

I wish we had a video of this encounter.   If the kid threatened that guy in any way, then he deserved it.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #25 : November 30, 2012, 12:38:37 AM »

I also wish they'd make a video game of this.   Drive into a gas station, ask the kids to turn down their music.  When they refuse, gun them down.    I'd buy that game.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #26 : November 30, 2012, 04:14:48 AM »

Supposedly, the "well mannered" kids said this after he asked them to turn down the music.

“Uh, ‘Kill that mother (expletive),’ ‘That mother (expletive) is dead,’ ‘You dead (expletive),’” Lemonidis said Dunn heard from the teens. “

And he sees that much of a shotgun coming up over the rim of the SUV, which is up higher than his Jetta, and all he sees are heavily tinted front windows that are up and the back windows that are down, and the car has at least four black men in it, and he doesn’t know how old anyone is, and he doesn’t know anything, but he knows a shotgun when he sees one because he got his first gun as a gift from his grandparents when he was in third grade.”

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #27 : November 30, 2012, 08:02:21 PM »

I would of SHOT him I he asks me that crap.

Not really, but he would of got a nice FUkC you. I paid a lot of monies for my trunk

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #28 : November 30, 2012, 08:03:53 PM »

How about you don't ask strangers to comply with anything? Racist prick was looking for a fight with a nig.

Remember, this happened in Jacksonville

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #29 : November 30, 2012, 09:46:43 PM »

How about you don't ask strangers to comply with anything? Racist prick was looking for a fight with a nig.

Remember, this happened in Jacksonville

I'm not sure what it happening in Jacksonville had to do with anything.

This had nothing to do with picking a fight with a black person or a white person.   I've been in the guy's same situation where kids are parked near me and they have their music blaring so damn loud that it's irritating.    If the guy just asked "Can you turn that music down?" in a normal tone, and the kids acted like defiant **CENSORED**s in response, then those kids got what they deserved.   If the guy said "Turn that F'ing music down, you bunch of N*!", then he was in the wrong.    I seriously doubt he did that though.   It was much more likely that the kids acted like complete jackasses, talking like they were tough since they were in a group..

There's no way to know exactly how it went down.   But I do know one thing.   If those kids had turned that music down, they would all still be alive today.
« : November 30, 2012, 11:13:42 PM JavaRay »

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools