Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 30, 2012, 10:07:31 PM

I'm not sure what it happening in Jacksonville had to do with anything.

Ever been there?

If you think it's difficult to pick a fight with black people, you are sadly mistaken.   All you need to do to pick a fight with them at any time anywhere is say one particular word to them.

Man, F you. Your'e a blatant racist and im gonna make sure no "Java" name comes on this board. I dont care if you create another screename or not..

You are constantly trolling even the football threads to the point where people lose interest in posting... Even when you werent a blatant troll you were idiot with anything football related. I dont care if you have watched the team since its inception.. You never played football in your'e life, you soft motha fukka.

This had nothing to do with picking a fight with a black person or a white person.   I've been in the guy's same situation where kids are parked near me and they have their music blaring so damn loud that it's irritating.

Moron. looking for a fight.

If he had his lady with him he should of been smart enough to worry about getting his **CENSORED** wet, not irrationally getting mad over loud music... This wasn't his neighbor where he couldn't sleep. He was literally leaving in 2 minutes.

There's no way to know exactly how it went down.   But I do know one thing.   If those kids had turned that music down, they would all still be alive today.

Sure. Then that crazy ass white dude is going to kill the next nig he deems plays their music too loud.

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 30, 2012, 10:10:13 PM

"It was much more likely that the kids acted like complete jackasses, talking like they were tough since they were in a group.."

Kids are usually defiant. Thats not a death sentence, Grand Wizard Java

This guy...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : November 30, 2012, 10:11:19 PM

Crazy ass white dude lived to 45 years old before he killed anyone.   I seriously doubt he would have killed the next person he met.    And race had nothing to do with it, so you can stop using the word nig.    Kids turn the music down, they would have had no problems, regardless of the color of their skin.     
: November 30, 2012, 10:13:10 PM JavaRay

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 30, 2012, 10:14:01 PM

Crazy ass white dude lived to 45 years old before he killed anyone. 

Are you racist, and RETARDED?

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 30, 2012, 10:14:39 PM

Kids turn the music down, they would have had no problems, regardless of the color of their skin.     

Well kids wont turn the music down.

So ya boy is a murderer

This guy...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 30, 2012, 10:15:21 PM

"It was much more likely that the kids acted like complete jackasses, talking like they were tough since they were in a group.."

Kids are usually defiant. Thats not a death sentence,

I agree with that.     I'm not saying that the guy who shot them was right to kill them.   But I can see that he was likely provoked.   It's not like the kids have no responsibility in this one.    They pushed it, they paid.

The guy should go to jail for life for what he did.   But those kids get no sympathy from me.    Had they simply acted with some courtesy, they would be alive today.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 30, 2012, 10:18:50 PM

I play my music loud all the time.

Obviously not when im driving through neighborhoods or by the police. But, if some dude in JACKSONVILLE(a notoriously segregated city) apprached me to tell me to turn my music down while I was pumping my gas... Hed probably get his ass kicked. Im not trying to sound tough, but you just DONT do that if you have a head on your shoulders

You have no sympathy for them because they are black

This guy...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 30, 2012, 10:23:09 PM

The kids who have irritated me in the past with their loud music were white.  So your statement about me not having sympathy for them because they were black makes no sense.    I don't like kids blaring their music in inappropriate places, regardless of skin color.   You seem to have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to race.   This had nothing to do with race, and everything to do with common manners in public.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 30, 2012, 10:25:06 PM

By the way, when I first read the article, I had no idea what the color of those kids skin was.    My initial opinion to the article hasn't changed at all now that I know they were black.   The kids blared their music, they acted defiant when asked to turn it down.   

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 30, 2012, 10:29:08 PM

Moron. looking for a fight.

If he had his lady with him he should of been smart enough to worry about getting his **CENSORED** wet, not irrationally getting mad over loud music... This wasn't his neighbor where he couldn't sleep. He was literally leaving in 2 minutes.

I agree with that.   The guy obviously had some other reason he was in a bad mood at that time and went off the deep end.   The kids still should have turned that music down though.   It's just common courtesy.    To blare that music when stopped at a public place like that is just rude.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 30, 2012, 10:31:12 PM

I wish I could backtrack like you

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 30, 2012, 10:34:01 PM

The kids still should have turned that music down though.   It's just common courtesy.    To blare that music when stopped at a public place like that is just rude.

Not really. It was probably late at night and the kids were out having fun. If that common courtesy, than I guess I have none.

I bet you if there was a poll 90% of people, regardless of skin color whould have told that guy to F himself. (which I believe, is all they did considering there was no shotgun in the car)

This guy...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 30, 2012, 10:37:48 PM

I bet you if there was a poll 90% of people, regardless of skin color whould have told that guy to F himself.

I bet 90% of the people wouldn't have been blaring the music in public in the first place because their parents taught them some manners.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 30, 2012, 10:39:27 PM

I wish I could backtrack like you

I haven't back tracked in the least.   I just point out facts.   I was joking about the killer guy being "a great american" at one point, but anyone knows he went off the deep end and was way out of line killing people for loud music, but I said at first and still stand by my opinion that those kids didn't have any manners.   

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 30, 2012, 10:42:01 PM

I bet you if there was a poll 90% of people, regardless of skin color whould have told that guy to F himself.

I bet 90% of the people wouldn't have been blaring the music in public in the first place because their parents taught them some manners.

You're just saying that because you would be embarrassed to play Dolly Parton or Cher with the clock radio speakers on that rape-van

This guy...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools