Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ugh, I'm Rooting For The Falcons - Saints at Falcons thread 11/29 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#75 : November 29, 2012, 11:53:06 PM

Saints could be out of it if we win Sunday. They no longer control their destiny.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#76 : November 29, 2012, 11:55:04 PM

They basically are out, the rest of the NFC is way too competitive.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 29, 2012, 11:56:35 PM

I sure wish the Bucs had Matt Ryan as their starting QB.

So when it involves a certain terrible QB named Tim Tebow, it's convenient and to your advantage to constantly mention he has a playoff win...1 more than Freeman does.

And then you also constantly repeat how you wish the Bucs had Ryan over Freeman yet Ryan has all of ZERO playoff wins...the same amount as Freeman.

Hmmm, interesting...so which is it, are playoff wins for a QB important or not? Can't have it both ways.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#78 : November 29, 2012, 11:58:58 PM

That's true. The Vikings and Redskins both have tough games this week(Packers and Giants). The Cowboys have an easy game against eagles that could put them at 6-6.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#79 : November 30, 2012, 12:02:32 AM

So when it involves a certain terrible QB named Tim Tebow, it's convenient and to your advantage to constantly mention he has a playoff win...1 more than Freeman does.

And then you also constantly repeat how you wish the Bucs had Ryan over Freeman yet Ryan has all of ZERO playoff wins...the same amount as Freeman.

Hmmm, interesting...so which is it, are playoff wins for a QB important or not? Can't have it both ways.

Also, I like to see the highly immobile Matt Ryan try to be a pocket passer behind our make shift O-line. The guy would be on IR before you could say Brian Price.

What a horrible idea.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 30, 2012, 12:05:36 AM

That's true. The Vikings and Redskins both have tough games this week(Packers and Giants). The Cowboys have an easy game against eagles that could put them at 6-6.

Has Dallas shown anything this season that makes you think they can win 5 straight?

I think it comes down to TB and Seattle.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#81 : November 30, 2012, 12:09:36 AM

Making the playoffs is important.   How many times has Freeman made the playoffs?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#82 : November 30, 2012, 12:15:07 AM

Has Dallas shown anything this season that makes you think they can win 5 straight?

I think it comes down to TB and Seattle.
No but that still doesn't count them out of the race. I agree that the Bucs or Seahawks are most likely getting the last spot.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 30, 2012, 12:18:43 AM

Making the playoffs is important.   How many times has Freeman made the playoffs?

Exactly what I expected...way to not answer the question.

And I guess making the playoffs and sucking when you get there is extremely important!!!
: November 30, 2012, 12:21:25 AM jhop88

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#84 : November 30, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Making the playoffs is step one.  Winning in the playoffs is step 2.   Freeman has accomplished step zero.  Nothing more.
: November 30, 2012, 12:23:51 AM JavaRay

geetech84

Starter

#85 : November 30, 2012, 12:24:37 AM

While watching this game tonight "I'm glad Falcons won" ..but I'm kinda jealous watching both defenses getting pressure...
: November 30, 2012, 12:27:54 AM geetech84

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 30, 2012, 12:27:01 AM

While watching this game tonight "I'm glad Falcons on" ..but I'm kinda jealous watching both defenses getting pressure...

I think that had more to do with both teams having poor offensive lines.   Freeman had all day to throw against both of these teams.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#87 : November 30, 2012, 12:27:02 AM

Making the playoffs is step one.  Winning in the playoffs is step 2.   Freeman has accomplished step zero.  Nothing more.

So Tebow is great because the Broncos made the playoffs AT 8-8 and they won a game.

And Ryan is great because he's made the playoffs, gone 0-3 and sucked?

Yet when talking about Tebow you always bring up the playoff win and neglect to bring up the fact that Ryan has the same as Freeman...ZERO.

HAHAHA, you are funny.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#88 : November 30, 2012, 12:28:48 AM

Ryan has the same playoff appearances as Freeman...ZERO.

Wrong.   Ryan has lead his team to the playoffs.   Freeman never has.   Actually, Freeman has never been a winner at any level.   He's big though.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#89 : November 30, 2012, 12:31:35 AM

Ryan has the same playoff appearances as Freeman...ZERO.

Wrong.   Ryan has lead his team to the playoffs.   Freeman never has.   Actually, Freeman has never been a winner at any level.   He's big though.

Like I said, you're a funny one...you continue to amaze me as you prove time after time that a "grown man" is capable of acting like a kid.

BTW, nice tactic...when you can't admit you have no comeback and know you're wrong, you change the words of someone else's thread...awesome!!!
: November 30, 2012, 12:33:13 AM jhop88
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ugh, I'm Rooting For The Falcons - Saints at Falcons thread 11/29 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools