Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sullivan may leave for Boston College Head Coach Spot « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 03, 2012, 01:22:46 PM

I may be in minority here. Yes I wouldnt like to see him leave but its not like hes the only guy who could run our offense. Our offense isnt very complex. Which is a reason why I think Freeman succeeds in it. Its pretty strait forward. We got two playmakers outside and a really good rb. You get single coverage you pass and if you see two deep you run. Its not very complicated. I dont want to lose him because I think hes an excellent teacher/mentor for Freeman but I dont think it would hurt that bad in the end. Schiano values teachers as coaches. He would find another Sullivan.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 03, 2012, 04:37:51 PM

Let me see, if I'm Sullivan and go to the cess pool that is Boston College or stick around and build my pro resume with the Bucs, who MIGHT someday soon, have a shot at the Big Show, which would make 3 times for Sullivan. Then th owners can stroke that big check to hire him away. Talk about career suicide, I don't think he does it but what the hell do I know.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sullivan may leave for Boston College Head Coach Spot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools