Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Around Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

: December 04, 2012, 12:57:55 PM

What's up guys? I'll be coming to tampa for the game this weekend against the Eagles.. This will be my third year in a row coming to tampa for a football game.I usually stay at the double tree near the stadium but switched it up this year because that hotel is a eagles hotel where in the lobby bar all the eagle fans come to watch the game. I guess that call that area Tampadelphia . So I will not being staying this year and will be staying inside the city near e river walk . I just wanted to know if there is anything I have to try or do why I'm there that I may have not done before. Saturday will be the only day ill have time really to do anything. I was told about ybor city . Is that a fun place and what is there to do? Thanks guys all the input will be great.
Go bucs

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 04, 2012, 03:35:10 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,243813.0.html

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Around Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools