Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAMEDAY THREAD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 45 46 47 48

upthegut

Practice Squad

#690 : December 09, 2012, 05:08:16 PM

a loss is never completely on one player, except maybe Mark Sanchez a few times this year, but if freeman had just played 'ok' in the first half instead of terribly then we win this game, Sullivan and Schiano need to grow some balls and stop playing not to lose as well. If we pass instead of running on 3rd and 7 we probably win, obviously the secondary is awful and was a large reason for the defeat but we accept teams are gonna shred us through the air coming into games, as fans we shouldn't expect coaches to make weak decisions on gameday or our 'franchise; quarterback not show up for 2 quarters

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#691 : December 09, 2012, 05:08:17 PM

21-10 lead in the 4th... How is this loss on Freeman again?

Did you watch the first half?
You can't blame this on Free. Did you watch the 2nd half? Refs and D/ Sheridan cost us this game. I hope we bring back Kiff next season or pay Butch big $ to stay and be the DC.

upthegut

Practice Squad

#692 : December 09, 2012, 05:13:08 PM

its got to the point watching the Buccaneers that i have actually accepted the refs tend to give weak calls against us

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#693 : December 09, 2012, 05:13:46 PM

Are some of u really blaming the officials?
Did you not see the blatant holding on that last drive? Our secondary blew it but that drive was not called fairly at all.
Obviously jhop doesn't know what HOLDING is. On the last TD the RT was practically undressing our DE! The Eagles got away with a ton no calls! Don't blame this game on the Refs you say? Every damn game is 25% players/ 25% coaching/ 50% refs. Had the refs called the hold Bucs would have won this game since the clock was at :00.

I was at the game...called the holding from the stands, but c'mon, that no call isn't the reason they lost.
It isn't?  Riddle me this. Had the refs CALLED the hold, who wins?

BucOrDie21

Rookie

#694 : December 09, 2012, 05:16:33 PM

Did you not see the blatant holding on that last drive? Our secondary blew it but that drive was not called fairly at all.
Obviously jhop doesn't know what HOLDING is. On the last TD the RT was practically undressing our DE! The Eagles got away with a ton no calls! Don't blame this game on the Refs you say? Every damn game is 25% players/ 25% coaching/ 50% refs. Had the refs called the hold Bucs would have won this game since the clock was at :00.

I was at the game...called the holding from the stands, but c'mon, that no call isn't the reason they lost.

Foles throws a bomb to avant aka mini megatron and the eagles still win?

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#695 : December 09, 2012, 05:17:08 PM

Not sure...u know for certain?

bashear

Hall of Famer

#696 : December 09, 2012, 05:18:51 PM

This should stop the playoff talk. That defense is atrocious. They can't stop anybody when they have to. As soon as we punted the ball, I knew we were through....
I felt the same way, but Gorer could have changed the outcome.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#697 : December 09, 2012, 05:22:48 PM

Just got back from one of the worst games I have ever seen.  There was no juice coming out on the offensive side of the ball.  Especially our laconic QB named Freeman.  More dirt balls and over the head balls etc.  He was lucky a couple of times noet to be intercepted.  The Eagles played a simplified playbook preety well  and their QB did a pretty damn good job considering their oline is questionable.

Props to the D for keeping us in the game.  More than the offense in giving up a winnable loss.  The playcalling was uninspired to say the least.  I feel we are stuck in some coaching growing pains in this matter.  The continued misuse of #22 running a certain predictable times drives me freaking nutz as it did every one sitting in rows in front of and behind me.d

The talents of  Vincent Jax, Dallas Clark and a few other is wasted if we cannot score better than we do.....

The day was absolute beautiful.  I had great free club seats and sat with one of my best football girlfriends...but I am disgusted with the performance of the QB and have come to HATE this guy.  Dont' know what his problem is, but don't care any more I just cannot stand him.  I don't care who else's fault this stupid game loss was but I just don't want Freeman on this t3eam any more....please someone stake this headcase and send us a new rookie.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#698 : December 09, 2012, 05:23:13 PM

Shows how garbage our secondary is.. We got consistent pressure, and sacks against a second string bum and he still throws for over 350. If they were somewhere close to decent we would have won this game, but no. Those dudes are tuuuurrible from top to bottom.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#699 : December 09, 2012, 05:28:20 PM

I was at the game.. Eagles fans were bearable until they won. Awful awful feeling.

BucOrDie21

Rookie

#700 : December 09, 2012, 05:37:10 PM

I know everyone jumps on schiano for his conservative play calling but what do you guys think the 3rd and 7 play call says aboit his confidence in freeman?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#701 : December 09, 2012, 05:51:29 PM

I was at the game.. Eagles fans were bearable until they won. Awful awful feeling.

+1. Hearing those E.A.G.L.E.S. chants was maddening.

Hated the dumb call on 3rd and 8. Yea...lets go ahead and trust this D with Gorrer, Barron, and Johnson in coverage. We were f*cked as soon as they brought on Koenen.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#702 : December 09, 2012, 06:33:04 PM

I was at the game..

Must have been a nice early Christmas present getting to attend such an exciting down to the wire game like that.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#703 : December 09, 2012, 06:48:25 PM

And I'm not saying Freeman is the answer, but this game is not on him.

His pathetic passing buys him at least 50% of the loss.  If we had an accurate and thinking QB, we would have not had to worry about the weak secondary.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#704 : December 09, 2012, 06:51:17 PM

21-10 lead in the 4th... How is this loss on Freeman again?

Stop drinking Freeman's man juice and pat attention to his play, or lack thereof.   We should have had 40 points, but he can't accurately throw the ball.
Page: 1 ... 45 46 47 48
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAMEDAY THREAD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools