Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Bucs sign QB Josh Freeman to long-term extension now? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 82

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : December 06, 2012, 02:05:59 PM

...if, however, you ignore the fact that he's in his fourth year, then you're a wise man and an astute judge of talent.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 06, 2012, 02:09:21 PM

Three weeks ago we had the best offense in the NFL... Now we should trade Freeman... Hillarious.

I never suggested trading Freeman.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : December 06, 2012, 02:10:19 PM

Three years of Raheem, Jags, and Olson barely put him ahead of these rookies.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#48 : December 06, 2012, 02:11:23 PM

Three weeks ago we had the best offense in the NFL... Now we should trade Freeman... Hillarious.

Then why are you responding to my post? I didn't quote you.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#49 : December 06, 2012, 02:12:04 PM

Sensitive little thing aren't you! I don't think you were mentioned.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 06, 2012, 02:12:16 PM

You have to be able to afford all those other components though. Which you can't if you spent it all on a "franchise" QB. If they produce, they're worth it.

Is Freeman worth a franchise QB contract?

Are his problems worth to wait and end up with nothing?How much money does 'the other guy' cost, how many draft picks does it need etc? Is franchising him a cheap alternative? Is NOT being 'stucked' with a mediocre, never what he could be, QB worth to play lottery on guys like Leaf or Sanchez or Plummer or Garcia?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 06, 2012, 02:20:51 PM

I know how you operate. We've all seen your "opposed by imaginary posters" routine before.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 06, 2012, 02:23:36 PM

mediocre, never what he could be QB

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#53 : December 06, 2012, 02:34:06 PM

The "truckload of stupid" that struck random peds, has now caused a pile-up of stupid.
: December 06, 2012, 02:38:53 PM chace1986

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#54 : December 06, 2012, 02:54:32 PM

...if, however, you ignore the fact that he's in his fourth year, then you're a wise man and an astute judge of talent.

Freeman was considered the biggest project QB taken in the 1st round that year. He also has had zero consistency on offense since he's arrived. He's 24 and has 12 years more to play in this league. Focus on that and not how quickly RGIII has made an impact with his college offense. Talk to Cam Newton about how much harder the NFL is when your new offense gets a year of tape on it.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#55 : December 06, 2012, 02:59:04 PM

So I should focus on excuses instead of performance? Well, it was kind of you to start gathering them all up in one place; a sort of "excuse repository."

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 06, 2012, 03:01:41 PM

You should be happy that the guy we drafted to be our guy, knowing it was going to take longer than others, is starting to turn into that guy. So smile and pray that we have no more changes with QB coach and with OC for several years to come.

- Everyone

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#57 : December 06, 2012, 03:06:18 PM

Not saying that these things are right or wrong....but these OC/QB coach changes are exactly what people in Washington always said about Jason Campbell. 

Just a thought.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#58 : December 06, 2012, 03:12:17 PM

" You should be happy that the guy we drafted to be our guy, knowing it was going to take longer than others, is starting to turn into that guy."

If I saw that he was "starting to turn into that guy," I would be happy. Instead I see a guy that defenses feel they don't have to focus on.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#59 : December 06, 2012, 03:17:23 PM

" You should be happy that the guy we drafted to be our guy, knowing it was going to take longer than others, is starting to turn into that guy."

If I saw that he was "starting to turn into that guy," I would be happy. Instead I see a guy that defenses feel they don't have to focus on.

You can use the quote button, i'll probably be easier.

Freeman is at or near the top in several important statistics for passing. If you see a guy who defense don't have to focus on, you must be watching a different game than everyone else.

- Everyone
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 82
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Bucs sign QB Josh Freeman to long-term extension now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools