Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles A Must Win « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 07, 2012, 08:32:58 PM

The bucs are coming off 2 L's and the iggles flat out suck with a bumb qb. If the Bucs don't win by atleast 10, heads should roll.

Heads are going to roll anyhow.

Penn is halfway out the door as it is. Nearly all the CBs are going to get canned. Hopefully they cut their losses with Quincy black as well.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 07, 2012, 08:43:37 PM

But if you need other teams to lose just so you can get in....have you really earned your place? Don't get me wrong, if they make it then I'd be happy to see them making strides but I hate the idea of backing in....

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 07, 2012, 09:04:14 PM

Going to say this game is going to be close. Just have that feeling.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 07, 2012, 11:09:17 PM

Going to say this game is going to be close. Just have that feeling.

They've all been that way.

gone

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 07, 2012, 11:44:01 PM

But if you need other teams to lose just so you can get in....have you really earned your place? Don't get me wrong, if they make it then I'd be happy to see them making strides but I hate the idea of backing in....

Everybody needs other people to lose.  Records are comparative. 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 08, 2012, 12:01:32 AM

The Eagles have the talent, but like our team last year, even if they do get something going, they don't have the heart to finish games out.

In that 10 game span, we gave a good game to the Bears, Packers, and Titans, and were dominating the Jags at one point. We just didn't have what it took to close games out, because guys just didn't care.

I see the same thing happening to the Eagles if they get things going. I wouldn't be surprised if we were down by halftime, but I don't expect the Bucs to lose.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#21 : December 08, 2012, 05:01:17 PM

The team needs to learn that they have to learn some new skill, knowledge, play every week, or you get caught up.  The coaching staff knows to keep the flow of energy and matter going; they just signed Pep Levingston to the active roster; i guess we'll see.

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#22 : December 09, 2012, 05:24:37 PM

We did not freakin' get it done today!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#23 : December 09, 2012, 05:36:18 PM

Do you still think that was a must win or do they still have a shot?

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#24 : December 09, 2012, 06:42:43 PM

Would have been funny had you not made a similar thread.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#25 : December 09, 2012, 06:44:12 PM

I don't get you.   Please show me that thread.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#26 : December 09, 2012, 06:44:47 PM

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#27 : December 09, 2012, 06:53:23 PM

I don't get you.   Please show me that thread.

You did not post this? But with so many blaming you for having multiple accounts, its mabye multiple guys using yours?

This should be [...] a win for the Bucs.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#28 : December 16, 2012, 04:04:23 PM

I have not seen any threads on the eagles game this week. I could have missed some but the mood seems pretty low key. I hope that we aren't looking at this like a walk in the park.

To tell you the truth, this game scares me a bit. Sure the Eagles are in shambles but their game against the Cowboys showed me that they can still bring it.

If we do not seriously test that secondary, the coaches need to be called on the carpet. EVERYONE that has played them lately has consistently pounded that secondary.

Also we need to stop Brown because he is legit and Foles doesn't look bad. If Brown gets some space, he can go. I really think that we need to come with an A game, no playing around.

A lost to these guys would be the worst of the season, one that we may not recover from here on out.

This is the reason for this thread. We have not and will not recover from that loss.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#29 : December 16, 2012, 04:17:28 PM

Team has been tuned out, look at todays game day thread, 40 +/- pages when prior the eagles game it was averaging 80-90 pages. even the hard core fans have tuned out Freeman, Can't build a fan base when you are as inconsistant and leaderless as Freeman.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles A Must Win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools