Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the World thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 22, 2012, 02:23:15 PM

This will be my third time. Have done Isla Mujeres. Took a catamaran over to the island stopped at a few spots to snorkel. Pretty fun time. I think Mexico City might be in that cards for a future trip, wanna do Rio and a European cruise before that though.

I lived in Sao Paulo for two years. Don't go to Brazil, you will never come back. It's that's nice and the women are the most beautiful in the world. Enjoy.
I'm sold. Was planning on going there this upcoming year but didn't know if i wanted to go to So Paulo or Rio.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 22, 2012, 03:09:10 PM

Sao Paulo is just like New York city, tight, vertical and congester. Rio has the beaches. Both have the women. Go at Carnival time, it is simply decadent.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 22, 2012, 06:32:55 PM

Im lining my ducks up for a Bahamas vacation in a few months. Try and hit Abbaco and Andros islands.. Cant stand Nassau..

Have fun in mexico my friend!!

This guy...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the World thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools