Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Josh... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: December 09, 2012, 02:46:25 PM

I've had your back for as long as you've been a Buccaneer, but...

When you walk into the locker room at halftime, do us fans, your teamates, and yourself a huge favor - TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

You are supposed to be a professional NFL-level quarterback, and in such, a certain level of performance is expected from you.

Please...  Realize it's gut-check time right now, and your ability to lead this team to a victory is largely on your shoulders.

Like it or not kid, you're one-of-32 guys who are suppose to be "leaders" for their respective teams.  I understand kid...  I get it...  It's hard, and a tough set of expectations to live up to, I'm sure.  But you're going to have to look back to all the things you did as a kid growing up, all the "I wanna be an NFL quarterback..." things you wrote and dreamt of, and put ALL of that together, and then...

Man the hell up...!  Part of your job description requires you having "leadership skills", but from the looks of the 1st half of the Eagles game, I'm not sure you're capable of leading yourself, much less 10 other proffesional footballer players as well.  Although it's occasionally apperent that the game has obviously 'slowed down a bit' for you, you are putting your team in terrible positions sometimes, and it's directly related to your decision-making capabilities.  Regardless of how suseptable your team's defense may be, that does not affect your directly related contribution to our team's winning or losing.

It's sh*t, or get off the pot kid...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 09, 2012, 03:53:00 PM

Asked.....received.

Not pretty but he's getting it done.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 09, 2012, 03:56:15 PM

Asked.....received.

Not pretty but he's getting it done.
I'm starting to think he's not the reason things are getting done...it's starting to look like the only reason this team is getting anywhere is because of VJax or DM. In other words, he's being carried. Is that bad? No. He'll just never be on the same level as Brees, Brady or P.Manning, who are the reason their teams are successful and can put up numbers w/o elite talent at other positions.

There are dozens of occasion where the play is Freeman's to make and it just never happens.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 09, 2012, 04:03:17 PM

Well I hear what your saying. If we're going to blame him for the first half we have to give it to him for the 2nd half. The pass protection has been bad lately, that affects everyone.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 09, 2012, 04:43:59 PM

Well I hear what your saying. If we're going to blame him for the first half we have to give it to him for the 2nd half. The pass protection has been bad lately, that affects everyone.

Give him what? We couldn't make a first down when we needed it and we lost the game. I will give him that.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#5 : December 09, 2012, 04:48:30 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1301141.0.html

nick777777

Starter

#6 : December 09, 2012, 04:49:47 PM

Winning teams pass the ball on 3rd and 8 to try and get the 1st.  Look how the falcons did it to us when we had them in the clutch.  They threw a high percentage pass and completed it on 3rd down to run the rest of the clock out.  Our coaches need to grow a pair and on 3rd and 8 throw a slant to your money man v jax and go for it.  If you miss then they have one time out remaining.  If ya run it they call a time out and you punt like we did today.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 09, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

Josh Freeman sucks.

Bucs need to draft a QB.  PERIOD.

End of Discussion.  They willnot win with Free as their QB.  He is not good enough.  Against a solid team, a really tough team, he will wilt.  He is like Super Romo.  Just a piece of crap.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 09, 2012, 04:53:41 PM

Maybe you guys are right. But who?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 09, 2012, 04:53:49 PM

Give him what? We couldn't make a first down when we needed it and we lost the game. I will give him that.

Running it three times in a row, yea that makes sense that we should put it on Freeman.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 09, 2012, 04:54:13 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1301141.0.html

No!  The thoughts of the OP are so important that they require their own thread.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 09, 2012, 04:55:17 PM

Josh Freeman sucks.

End of Discussion.  They willnot win with Free as their QB.  He is not good enough.  Against a solid team, a really tough team, he will wilt.  He is like Super Romo.  Just a piece of crap.

Dude take some deep breath's and chill the F out.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 09, 2012, 04:57:56 PM

Josh Freeman sucks.

He just isn't the guy. He does not in any way deserve to be extended..

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 09, 2012, 05:00:21 PM

Josh Freeman sucks.

No.

Freeman is a giant mound of crap, he sucks, and his passes look like milk cartons being thrown with a stiff breeze at his back.  Just pathetic.

He is not a Super Bowl winning QB, and he absolutely NEVER will be.  I'm calling that right now.  He will NEVER EVER EVER win a superbowl.  NEVER.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 09, 2012, 05:10:55 PM

Josh Freeman sucks.

No.

Freeman is a giant mound of crap, he sucks, and his passes look like milk cartons being thrown with a stiff breeze at his back.  Just pathetic.

He is not a Super Bowl winning QB, and he absolutely NEVER will be.  I'm calling that right now.  He will NEVER EVER EVER win a superbowl.  NEVER.

He throws a nice jumpball tho....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Josh... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools