Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: weapons on O « previous next »
Page: 1

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: December 09, 2012, 06:38:56 PM

We know what we need on D. We still need that change of pace RB, a number #3 WR that can ball and a TE- your thoughts?

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 09, 2012, 06:41:34 PM

We know what we need on D. We still need that change of pace RB, a number #3 WR that can ball and a TE- your thoughts?

We need our QB to get the ball to the weapons that we have right now! We have enough no question, that's my opinion though.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 09, 2012, 06:43:51 PM

We need our QB to get the ball to the weapons that we have right now! We have enough no question, that's my opinion though.

This team is loaded with weapons on the offense. They need a QB who can use them as intended.

geetech84

Starter

#3 : December 09, 2012, 06:59:22 PM

I agree we need another RB. "maybe take one of the Saints RBs.."like Chris ivory" Buc's do need a 3rd down WR..Underwood not cutting it..he looks sooo slow, and looks lost at times.. Buc's need a Randall Cobb/Percy Harvin type of Wr..and yes, Buc's need a TE..that has great hands with great leaping ability "to catch Freeman high throws"

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: weapons on O « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools