Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the Clutch Sacks??? « previous next »
Page: 1

thecandidate

Second String

: December 09, 2012, 05:30:11 PM

This was a hard one to watch today seeing a back up rack up 400yds passing. The secondary was awful; but has anyone noticed in obvious passing downs at the end of games that the front 4 hardly ever creates sacks? Last week against ATL, this week against Phi, earlier in the year against NO. I think it is a growing concern that they hardly ever produce sacks when they really need to be pealing their ears back.

Just some things that I noticed.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 09, 2012, 05:33:14 PM

The team had six sacks and pressured Foles non-stop.  The pass rush wasn't the problem today.

geetech84

Starter

#2 : December 09, 2012, 05:51:14 PM

pass rush was there...but at times it wasn't..and when it wasn't they got burnt..I do believe the Buc's need to either draft or get a another DT in FA, that can rush the passer.. to help McCoy inside.."everything starts up front"

Buc's do need a new D.coordinator, for sure!! ..and a new secondary coach!

upthegut

Practice Squad

#3 : December 09, 2012, 05:54:10 PM

im just happy we got sacks today, clutch sacks are just greedy

Ms Elam

Starter

#4 : December 09, 2012, 06:09:15 PM

The clutch sacks were up in the booth (Simeon and Warren). We barely get sacks as it is so its hard to complain about clutch sacks.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 09, 2012, 06:11:33 PM

There cannot be anything to complain about the Dline today.  6 sacks and 29 rushing yards. They balled out today. PERIOD.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 09, 2012, 06:12:22 PM

There cannot be anything to complain about the Dline today.  6 sacks and 29 rushing yards. They balled out today. PERIOD.
This

Ms Elam

Starter

#7 : December 09, 2012, 06:57:40 PM

This was a hard one to watch today seeing a back up rack up 400yds passing. The secondary was awful; but has anyone noticed in obvious passing downs at the end of games that the front 4 hardly ever creates sacks? Last week against ATL, this week against Phi, earlier in the year against NO. I think it is a growing concern that they hardly ever produce sacks when they really need to be pealing their ears back.

Just some things that I noticed.
The worse the corners are this year the better their replacement will be(higher draft pick)

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#8 : December 09, 2012, 07:01:35 PM

Thought our DLine came to play, but we lost contain on a couple key plays which can't be overlooked.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 09, 2012, 07:04:52 PM

Pass rush was good early . But when we needed it most  in the 4th quarter it disappeared again .

Girly Man just doesn't have the killer instinct like Sapp did.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 09, 2012, 07:06:44 PM

This
Agreed.

Formerly known as Revis Islander
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the Clutch Sacks??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools