Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booooooooo! « previous next »
Page: 1

Madman

Hall of Famer
: December 09, 2012, 05:36:20 PM

Just returned from the game. In a foul mood after that embarrassing effort. You stunk it up today unless your name is Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin or Gerald McCoy. In front of a rare sellout crowd, a local television audience and the Super Bowl champions you laid an egg against a pathetic team that had lost 8 in a row, playing with a backups everywhere and a lame duck coach. The hated Iggles beat you in your house on your special day. That CAN'T happen but it did. 

Heck even Iggles fans couldn't believe it. I saw Philly fans wearing shirts that read: 'I know we suck. I'm just here to drink. Andy Reid Farewell Tour.' THAT team beat you in your house on your special day. SMH

Boooo...

- Josh Freeman for a disgusting first half. Bad throws everywhere. 5 for 16 with a QBR rating of 44.
- Tiquan Underwood for running the wrong routes all day
- Ted Larsen and Dotson for numerous drive killing penalties
- Mark Barron for his now weekly suckage
- David and Foster for letting Foles inexplicably walk into the end zone
- Coach Schiano for trying to run out the clock with 4 minutes to go. WEAK.
- Koenan for his shank when the Bucs needed a big punt
- Gorrer for dropping an easy INT that would've sealed the game.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 09, 2012, 05:39:29 PM

But you can thank the Eagles kicker for missing 2 field goals and their return guy for muffing a punt giving the Bucs a TD or this one would have been a blowout in the Eagles favor.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 09, 2012, 05:40:30 PM

Very true.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 09, 2012, 05:42:37 PM

So much suck today on so many fronts... Biggest has to go to the secondary and Sulli/Schiano. Secondary for well... just being awful as usual.

Schiano and OC for the putrid playcalling for most of the day... particularly on the last drive. Ugh... just cringeworthy... I can see Martin running into that wall over and over and over again in my head. Infuriating.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 09, 2012, 05:49:08 PM

When that INT got dropped at the end I literally screamed the F word enough times to be asked by a Philly fan to watch my language. I knew that was an omen of things to come. What a rough loss. And a bitter remind of why we HATE the Eagles. It sounded like they thought they won the Superbowl. Tough loss to be at.

Other than that, the game was a lot of fun. I usually watch games by myself or with 1-2 other a bucs fans, it was cool to get to see all the fans. RayJay is a very nice stadium.

And as for Freeman, multiple Eagles fans told me he lost us the game. It was painful to watch.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Madman

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 09, 2012, 05:52:54 PM

Very tough loss to be at. Always tough when your team can't do much right, looks completely flat and plays passive football in its own house.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 09, 2012, 05:53:45 PM

Freeman set the tone early with his erratic play.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#7 : December 09, 2012, 06:11:17 PM

And as for Freeman, multiple Eagles fans told me he lost us the game. It was painful to watch.

I don't think there's any doubt Freeman cost the Bucs this game.   He's no franchise QB.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 09, 2012, 06:15:59 PM

I don't think there's any doubt Freeman cost the Bucs this game.  He's no franchise QB.

It pains me to agree with you so much on this issue.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 09, 2012, 06:20:24 PM

Freeman sucked today but he was joined but many others. This team was completely flat and 'out of sync.'

Madman

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 09, 2012, 06:22:34 PM

Almost forgot to boo Dominik for letting this secondary situation get this bad.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#11 : December 09, 2012, 11:47:19 PM

Curious as to why you constantly double post when there is a nifty little MODIFY button you can press to add in any more of your negative sentiments.

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 10, 2012, 03:49:13 AM

"Let?"

He signed Wright to a huge contract because he wasn't about to get Finnegan to sign up. Wright went through talib's medicine all on his own. Yeah, he sucked anyway, but at least Dom knew the position was in bad shape and did at least something. I can hardly blame dom. Anything would be better than counting on talib and biggers.

It's hardly dom's fault that Schiano wanted talib gone either. (I think nearly everyone did) Again, can't blame Dom for trying to appease his headcoach.

If you want to blame someone, blame the players for playing like crap, or blame the guy calling the horrid calls. Each one of these players have shown the ability to play well at one time or another, they just aren't very consistant. That, again, is not Dom's fault.

I understand how you feel madman, but this isn't madden and we can't pick up every good player on the franchise mode FA. He knew it was bad, but just couldn't do much about it. Shame too, because they are freaking god-awful at pass defense. Besides, at that point in time, it would've been hard to sway me on to the idea that it would actually get worse than last season.

Hopefully we somehow get to draft Milliner and make a big time trade for another CB or bullrushing DT.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#13 : December 10, 2012, 06:33:08 AM

A night after this game i am still disappointed and have no hope for the three games remaining. Yesterday they can be happy that they played the eagles. I suppose that every other team had destroyed the bucs.For me they lost the game in the first half and can be lucky that the eagles were not able to score with field goals. Is that the december depression? There was nothing from the earlier games to see. But if i would live in FL i would go to their next home game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booooooooo! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools