Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playcalling « previous next »
Page: 1

Live4BUCS

Second String

: December 09, 2012, 08:21:48 PM

Why why why do we abandon Doug Martin the whole frist half???? I was at the game begging to run Doug for the whole first half! What is Sullivan's fascination with Freemen? Freemen is only a serviceable QB he's is not great, why do we put the game on his shoulders, especially that early in the game? Doug Martin runs ate what makes our pass game work. Why can't Sullivan see this

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 09, 2012, 08:24:59 PM

Why why why do we abandon Doug Martin the whole frist half???? I was at the game begging to run Doug for the whole first half! What is Sullivan's fascination with Freemen? Freemen is only a serviceable QB he's is not great, why do we put the game on his shoulders, especially that early in the game? Doug Martin runs ate what makes our pass game work. Why can't Sullivan see this

Martin ended the game with close to 30 carries! You can question not adjusting to the quicker passing game earlier, but I don't know about not running Martin enough. We really need someone else who can come in and move the ball on the ground without putting is in 2nd in long.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playcalling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools