Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: re: Today's halftime celebration « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
: December 09, 2012, 09:18:06 PM

Anyone that's read my posts knows how i feel about Gruden. Happy as hell when we got him, happier when he left. But i'd like to know if any of you posters were in attendance today and boo'd the man. That was embarrassing, imo.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 09, 2012, 09:24:15 PM

Wait...some people booed ANY of the players or coaches that came out of the tunnel?  Keyshawn and McCardell were both **CENSORED**s, Kiffin left us high and dry in 08, etc. etc.  But they were there to celebrate the Super Bowl.  If you booed at any point during that ceremony, you should be banned from Raymond James.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 09, 2012, 09:26:17 PM

Key was the first to get boo'd and then when Gru came out with the Lombardi, the chorus started again. Chace looked at me and said "are you kidding me?"

bucfanskiz

Starter
#3 : December 09, 2012, 09:26:35 PM

STAY CLASSY TAMPA......shaking my head

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 09, 2012, 09:30:49 PM

Are we sure that they weren't saying Gruuuu or something like that?  I refuse to believe anyone is stupid enough to boo during the Super Bowl ceremony.  That's completely mind-boggling.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 09, 2012, 09:33:58 PM

Key was the first to get boo'd and then when Gru came out with the Lombardi, the chorus started again. Chace looked at me and said "are you kidding me?"

Could you 2 not go to any future games together?   Definitely bad luck.     [j/k]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 09, 2012, 09:35:14 PM

Can't speak for your section but from where I was (232) I really think it was a Gruuuuuuu cheer.  Now Keyshawn was boos for sure.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 09, 2012, 09:36:04 PM

At first I thought they were booing then i thought it was GRUUUUUU.. I really hope it was GRUUU. I was disappointed in the booing of Key as well to be honest.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 09, 2012, 09:38:11 PM

Wait...some people booed ANY of the players or coaches that came out of the tunnel?  Keyshawn and McCardell were both **CENSORED**s, Kiffin left us high and dry in 08, etc. etc.  But they were there to celebrate the Super Bowl.  If you booed at any point during that ceremony, you should be banned from Raymond James.

Kiff left this team, after 16 years of producing a very good defense, to help his family. It was less about football, than it was about that. Otherwise, I'm sure he could've left to be a NFL HC. But that was family.

Without that guy, there is no Superbowl win. I don't care if gru is there or not. Kiff deserves much more thanks than he got out of all of it. Much respect for the guy despite things getting out to the media that shouldn't have as soon as it did. I can forgive one season, considering how many good one he gave us before.

And seriously, why waste any hate on him, when keyshawn is right there man....

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 09, 2012, 09:39:45 PM

Kiff left this team, after 16 years of producing a very good defense, to help his family. It was less about football, than it was about that. Otherwise, I'm sure he could've left to be a NFL HC. But that was family.

Without that guy, there is no Superbowl win. I don't care if gru is there or not. Kiff deserves much more thanks than he got out of all of it. Much respect for the guy despite things getting out to the media that shouldn't have as soon as it did. I can forgive one season, considering how many good one he gave us before.

That's my point.  There are some people who I don't really like on that team, for whatever reason.  None of those players or coaches should have been booed at that moment.  That's a complete disgrace if any of them, including Keyshawn, were booed.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 09, 2012, 09:44:18 PM

That's my point.  There are some people who I don't really like on that team, for whatever reason.  None of those players or coaches should have been booed at that moment.  That's a complete disgrace if any of them, including Keyshawn, were booed.

There were DEFINITELY boos for Keyshawn which was a disgrace IMO. I dont think Gru was booed.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 09, 2012, 09:45:22 PM

I heard it when they showed the clips of it on TV... sounded a lot like boos to me... I don't recall ever hearing a "GRUUUUU" chant when he was our coach.

Tampa Bay fans are about as pathetic as they come. Embarrassing for our fanbase.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 09, 2012, 09:48:12 PM

Why would they boo Gruden.. what did he do besides get fired? I guess i was giving people the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps another mistake.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 09, 2012, 09:52:48 PM

Are we sure that they weren't saying Gruuuu or something like that?

hadn't thought about that...... its VERY possible!!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 09, 2012, 10:15:53 PM

Hate, where I was we were all yelling GruGruGru like that.   I did hear boos for Keyshawn.  I did boo at Freeman however all through the game.  I really like what Gruden said about supporting this team.  Thought that was classy.

Overall, tho.  I was a bit disappointed with the celebration.  Don't quite know what I expected but I guess I wanted to hear from the players.  Guess there isn't enuf time for that at half time.  It was great to see them all there tho.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: re: Today's halftime celebration « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools