Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conservative play call makes no sense « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 11, 2012, 12:02:43 PM

Why is no one talking about Gorrer dropping an easy game winning INT? Literally 2 plays later they scored the game winning TD.

Because that doesn't change the fact the 3rd and 8 play call was atrocious. The thought of putting a game in the hands of this defense, specifically this secondary given the situation is still mind boggling to me.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 11, 2012, 03:11:50 PM

Why is no one talking about Gorrer dropping an easy game winning INT? Literally 2 plays later they scored the game winning TD.

Because that doesn't change the fact the 3rd and 8 play call was atrocious. The thought of putting a game in the hands of this defense, specifically this secondary given the situation is still mind boggling to me.

I talked about that, and in great length too. Ghorror is as bad as the rest of the corners on this team (besides Barber).

Screw pity. That azz needs to be fired for that. It was as basic of a throw as there could have been. Hit him in the basket, had time to see the ball coming, and little resistance from the WR. My son and I play catch (he's four) and we throw tougher than that (and hardly as accurate).

I understand that accidents happen, being overly amped up, or timid of being hit.. but man, you have to make those easy gimme plays!
: December 11, 2012, 03:15:44 PM Benchwarmer#1

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conservative play call makes no sense « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools