Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10 Things We Know We're Ticked Off About « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#15 : December 12, 2012, 01:13:13 PM

Freemans the man dude. Can it. If the receivers were reading the defense add good as he was then they would be where the ball often ends up. Like Dallas Clark stopping the route and during down with a big ass d lineman covering him.

WR either needed Eagles jerseys or to stand out of bounds to catch the majority of the passes last Sunday.  I haven't given up on him, but the dude was horrible.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 12, 2012, 01:29:12 PM

Freemans the man dude. Can it. If the receivers were reading the defense add good as he was then they would be where the ball often ends up. Like Dallas Clark stopping the route and during down with a big ass d lineman covering him.

Lol. So it's the WRs fault that Freeman was overshooting them and throwing behind them, most of the day?

...ok...by all means, continue to candy coat his performance, dude.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 12, 2012, 08:00:20 PM

Lol. So it's the WRs fault that Freeman was overshooting them and throwing behind them, most of the day?

That is a dudette.......just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 12, 2012, 09:23:32 PM

I have no clue whether that poster is a male or female, regardless of the screen name...so "dude" remains.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 12, 2012, 09:28:49 PM

I have no clue whether that poster is a male or female, regardless of the screen name...so "dude" remains.

Sounds like a good description of Java's gals.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 12, 2012, 09:31:03 PM

Lol. I have had a susplcion that this Elam poster was someone bi-posting based upon posts I saw when that account first showed up.

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 12, 2012, 10:02:07 PM

Josh is only 24.  Those overthrows will stop when his balls drop.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 12, 2012, 10:11:46 PM

He is also a 4 year starter. Sorry but age has nothing to do with it. He should have "got it" long ago. He is still making the same mistakes he did in his rookie year.  That should say something IMO.

I would love to be proven wrong but am not holding my breath.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 12, 2012, 10:11:47 PM

I laughed out loud reading this...it seems to be the mantra for the four year experiment...give him another four!

By the time the BUcs relocate, he might be great!

His accuracy is god awful...not sure how anyone can deny this. If they do, they aren't really observant, or are secretly in man-love mode.  His throws have been so awful at times my friends watching the games with me have literally laughed out loud, and patted me on the back at the same time, because I was fuming mad...

Ms Elam

Starter

#24 : December 12, 2012, 10:51:02 PM

Lol. I have had a susplcion that this Elam poster was someone bi-posting based upon posts I saw when that account first showed up.
What does my gender have to do with realizing we have a young stud at qb like we've never had.  Excuse me for being excited about finally having a damn quarterback who can do great things. If this fan base wants to let Freeman walk then I'll enjoy posting when he leaves here and wins a superbowl like Doug Williams, and Steve young and the rest of em. Then I'll sit back and listen to you all wine about not having a franchise qb. joker joker duce duce **CENSORED**ezzzzz

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 12, 2012, 10:55:20 PM

He is also a 4 year starter. Sorry but age has nothing to do with it. He should have "got it" long ago. He is still making the same mistakes he did in his rookie year.  That should say something IMO.

I would love to be proven wrong but am not holding my breath.

LOL, Doc.

+1 Spartan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 12, 2012, 11:01:20 PM

What does my gender have to do with realizing we have a young stud at qb like we've never had.  Excuse me for being excited about finally having a damn quarterback who can do great things. If this fan base wants to let Freeman walk then I'll enjoy posting when he leaves here and wins a superbowl like Doug Williams, and Steve young and the rest of em. Then I'll sit back and listen to you all wine about not having a franchise qb. joker joker duce duce **CENSORED**ezzzzz

Did you even read what was said? I'll help break it down for you.

Your gender has nothing to do with the opinion you express here of Freeman. All that was implied was that it is impossible to tell whether someone is male or female based on a screen name.

You are excused, by the way.

Lol @ "damn QB who can do great things". Play a lot of madden?

Ms Elam

Starter

#27 : December 12, 2012, 11:05:49 PM

I laughed out loud reading this...it seems to be the mantra for the four year experiment...give him another four!

By the time the BUcs relocate, he might be great!

His accuracy is god awful...not sure how anyone can deny this. If they do, they aren't really observant, or are secretly in man-love mode.  His throws have been so awful at times my friends watching the games with me have literally laughed out loud, and patted me on the back at the same time, because I was fuming mad...
This is a read, react offense. The vast majority of the routes are option routes. Look at other quarterbacks who play in similar offenses. They never have the highest percentages. Dink and dunk and throw for 70 percent like Alex Smith sure. But this fan base just got done complaining about the west coast system and check downs for the last decade. Now you have one of the top down field passing threats, that consistently throws the ball down field (so much so that Preston Parker had to be cut because he's only effective at 5 yards route and isn't good enough to get open on these down the field option routes) but you wanna wine about completion percentage. Eli is in the sane offense and he has similar games to josh' Sunday performance every year. Check where he stands in yards per completion or passes 20 yards or more down the field bud.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 12, 2012, 11:09:05 PM

i lol'd

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 12, 2012, 11:11:29 PM

i lol'd
that was funny - thanks for the chuckle 'doc

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10 Things We Know We're Ticked Off About « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools