Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This just in: Unions not the problem ~ Corporate America is greedier than ever! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#15 : December 13, 2012, 09:35:08 AM

you seriously are a mentally weak feeble minded fool.

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2012/07/23/libor-scandal-of-the-century/

: December 13, 2012, 09:44:54 AM OneTruth

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 13, 2012, 09:36:04 AM

LIBOR isnt set by supply and demand. Its not set by the market or the government. Instead, it depends on the banks involved (including giants like Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Barclays) to accurately report the interest rates theyd have to pay to borrow from each other. The highest and lowest rates are thrown out, the rest are averaged, and LIBOR is set.

So LIBOR depends on honesty. If banks dont tell the truth, LIBOR wont be accurate nor will the interest rates on trillions of dollars worth of loans and investments

spartan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 13, 2012, 11:20:47 AM

you seriously are a mentally weak feeble minded fool.

Here is a serious question. Has anyone you have ever had contact with like you?

The main reason why people don't want to interact with you is that the moment you don't agree with what they have to say you get on this self-aggrandazing pontificating pedestal and start insulting them. You seriously need to work on your social skills.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : December 13, 2012, 11:37:34 AM

What most of you don't understand is that OT's primary reason for interacting with you is that it presents him the opportunity for self aggrandizement. He sees it as "rooting out the evil" around him, but the end result is that his ego receives confirmation that he's just a little bit holier than everyone else.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#19 : December 22, 2012, 06:02:04 AM

well...this morning I was bored and decided to take the time to look up the definition to "self aggrandizement".
Now...can you provide some examples? When I am stretching the truth to solidify my winning position?

: December 22, 2012, 06:10:23 AM OneTruth

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : December 22, 2012, 10:36:22 AM

There is but one truth, and you are its sole confidant. Nothing self aggrandizing about that I suppose.
: December 22, 2012, 10:39:10 AM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 22, 2012, 10:55:22 AM

well...this morning I was bored and decided to take the time to look up the definition to "self aggrandizement".
Now...can you provide some examples? When I am stretching the truth to solidify my winning position?

^^^^^^^
IIIIIIIIII

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 22, 2012, 01:37:05 PM

Unless you have deleted your posting history - which your count indicates you haven't - it shouldn't take you but a minute if you have the ability to be honest with yourself. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 03, 2013, 11:58:16 AM

If you start and build your own company, you can and should milk every penny you can get out of it. If you are a CEO or a president or a high level worker who largely determines how well the company does, you should get very very large bonuses when the company does well.

All we hear about is the income inequality. We hear less about the skill inequality that is going exactly as the income inequality. In this day and age, you can get as much education and skill as you want. So some people who have the urge spend a lot of time and money to have very advanced degrees or skills in an area and thus should earn much much much more than someone who literally put almost zero effort into acquiring skill or talent.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 03, 2013, 01:06:14 PM

If you start and build your own company, you can and should milk every penny you can get out of it. If you are a CEO or a president or a high level worker who largely determines how well the company does, you should get very very large bonuses when the company does well.

All we hear about is the income inequality. We hear less about the skill inequality that is going exactly as the income inequality. In this day and age, you can get as much education and skill as you want. So some people who have the urge spend a lot of time and money to have very advanced degrees or skills in an area and thus should earn much much much more than someone who literally put almost zero effort into acquiring skill or talent.

Agree. The only thing that stops people is themselves. They may make excuses for why they cant but thats just that excuses and thus are distractions from putting in the time and effort to doing what it is they want to do with their lives. Theres no limits, unless something physically or mentally limits you from a job you want but mostly like you said, people who do go far put in the time and effort and belief in themselves to do it. They take the steps necessary because they want and believe they can do it. The problem is that people buy into the lies and group think out there that they cant. They arent the people who are allowed to do this. The guys who separate themselves from that dont buy into the BS and do what they want regardless. The education and opportunities are there, its just you who needs to follow and act.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This just in: Unions not the problem ~ Corporate America is greedier than ever! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools