Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best HDTV « previous next »
Page: 1

BucRob

Practice Squad
: December 12, 2012, 09:04:21 PM

OK it's Christmas and I thinking of buying a HDTV.  Any recommendations?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 12, 2012, 09:19:52 PM

What is the most you want to spend? Does it need to be a smart tv?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 13, 2012, 01:33:29 PM

Craigslist.. Lowball the F out of 10 people and I guarantee one of them will be a crackhead looking to unload it for whatever. He'll tell ya "naa im gonna need more than 80 bucks for this 40" plasma" and you say "fine".. You will get a call back within half hour and he'll sell it to ya for 80.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 13, 2012, 01:39:37 PM

Craigslist.. Lowball the F out of 10 people and I guarantee one of them will be a crackhead looking to unload it for whatever. He'll tell ya "naa im gonna need more than 80 bucks for this 40" plasma" and you say "fine".. You will get a call back within half hour and he'll sell it to ya for 80.
Lmao! I bet this works.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best HDTV « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools