Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just purchased my 1st ever season tickets « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #75 : January 10, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »

I dont get why people care if the games are blacked out or not?  Why do you care if the games blacked out if your at the game?

this fan likes to record and re-watch

lmfao

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #76 : January 10, 2013, 08:31:00 AM »

I dont get why people care if the games are blacked out or not?  Why do you care if the games blacked out if your at the game?

lmfao

You can download every game from the internet whether it's blacked out or not.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #77 : January 10, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »

he may still be using a vcr .....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #78 : January 10, 2013, 08:35:48 AM »

probably betamax

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #79 : January 28, 2013, 05:34:25 PM »

Buccaneer Season Pass Members have asked and we have answered. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are excited to announce a new long-term partnership with ARAMARK.
No more **CENSORED**ting smelling coke cups and recycled beer cups at RayJay, hopefully:

ARAMARK is a world leader in providing professional services, and will be the exclusive provider of food, beverage and retail merchandise services at Raymond James Stadium.

This agreement is another large step in providing the best gameday experience for our Season Pass Members. ARAMARK will manage all aspects of the stadium’s concessions. In addition, ARAMARK will direct retail kiosks and Buccaneer’s online store. This new partnership with ARAMARK promises a distinctive dining and shopping experience focused on quality, innovation and unparalleled service.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #80 : January 28, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »

Buccaneer Season Pass Members have asked and we have answered. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are excited to announce a new long-term partnership with ARAMARK.
No more **CENSORED**ting smelling coke cups and recycled beer cups at RayJay, hopefully:

ARAMARK is a world leader in providing professional services, and will be the exclusive provider of food, beverage and retail merchandise services at Raymond James Stadium.

This agreement is another large step in providing the best gameday experience for our Season Pass Members. ARAMARK will manage all aspects of the stadium’s concessions. In addition, ARAMARK will direct retail kiosks and Buccaneer’s online store. This new partnership with ARAMARK promises a distinctive dining and shopping experience focused on quality, innovation and unparalleled service.

Unless this makes concessions cheaper I really could careless...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #81 : January 28, 2013, 06:48:35 PM »

lmfao

??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

gone

Hall of Famer
« #82 : January 28, 2013, 08:36:21 PM »

lmfao

??

After thinking about it more, I concur.  LMFAO as well.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #83 : January 28, 2013, 08:40:33 PM »

It seems i'm missing the joke.

CanadianBuc

Starter
« #84 : January 28, 2013, 09:03:13 PM »

out of town Buc fans are d-bags - they're the most critical about the fanbase....in my opinion, out-of-towners can kiss my ass

Not so fast Morgan.... I'm from Canada and WE HAVE SEASON TICKETS so you might want to take that back...
We have had season tickets for 4 years now and when we can't make the game we watch it from our All-Buc Man Cave straight on DirectTV. Some of us fans aren't as lucky as you and don't live in Tampa. We have to spend EXTRA money on flights, the games from home and we need to pay for hotels. So........ the point is before you start you have a hissy-fit on out of town fans you might want to take into consideration that you are lucky you drive down the street and you are at the game we have to fly from wherever we are located and some local fans STILL don't go to the games! You guys are the reason why every game is blacked out not us!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #85 : January 28, 2013, 09:06:20 PM »

I think it's the Canadian Buc fans who are the reason the stadium is blacked out.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #86 : January 28, 2013, 09:51:59 PM »

Not sure I'm laughing at the same thing as olaf.

Just think about different things you could record....

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #87 : January 28, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »

Not sure I'm laughing at the same thing as olaf.

Just think about different things you could record....

I like to dvr the games and re-watch during the week. Crappy internet feeds aren't my thing however thanx to a fellow poster, i got hooked up with rewind so i'm good.... not that there were many games worth re-watching anyway.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #88 : January 28, 2013, 10:09:10 PM »

I'll try to make believe that is new.  Honest - I will. 

Okay - I'm not gonna... lol.  Had my fingers crossed.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just purchased my 1st ever season tickets « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools