Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just purchased my 1st ever season tickets « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

rblrdr

Rookie

#15 : December 14, 2012, 04:29:25 PM

Dont mind the others. Good stuff man. I know your not the only one who "jumping on the bandwagon" as they call it lol. For me I dont care about that stuff. If your a fan your a fan.

Thank you.

My Fandom has always been tied to my economics.  That's been my reality.

There were years where I could afford to buy a couple of scalped tickets here or there and take my son to a game. For many years we had to watch games on the TeeVee.  I'm just excited that I can finally afford my very own guaranteed seat at RayJay.

Rich or poor ... fans huddle the best they can.

rblrdr

Rookie

#16 : December 14, 2012, 04:30:28 PM

sucker

... slurp  :P

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 14, 2012, 04:35:26 PM

Dont mind the others. Good stuff man. I know your not the only one who "jumping on the bandwagon" as they call it lol. For me I dont care about that stuff. If your a fan your a fan.

Thank you.

My Fandom has always been tied to my economics.  That's been my reality.

There were years where I could afford to buy a couple of scalped tickets here or there and take my son to a game. For many years we had to watch games on the TeeVee.  I'm just excited that I can finally afford my very own guaranteed seat at RayJay.

Rich or poor ... fans huddle the best they can.

Thats awesome. Hopefully we have more and we get Ray Jay packed and loud again! Its only a matter of time.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : December 14, 2012, 04:37:03 PM

I'm counting on us reaching the 85% often next year so I can watching on my big screen with cheap beer, air conditioning, and a backyard BBQ waiting to be used at halftime........OP, could you go out an recruit more STHs?

rblrdr

Rookie

#19 : December 14, 2012, 04:37:33 PM

Congrats! What area did you buy? Im signed up for a third year and I enjoy being a season ticket holder. Draft night and season ticket practice rocked! Welcome aboard...

I'm in section 308, on the shady side, but down low and dead center so I don't get the bathroom traffic. It looks like a good view of the field.

It'll be nice to get out doors, away from the TV, and enjoy our beautiful weather and a Bucs team that finally has some OFFENSE.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 14, 2012, 04:42:30 PM

I'm counting on us reaching the 85% often next year so I can watching on my big screen with cheap beer, air conditioning, and a backyard BBQ waiting to be used at halftime........OP, could you go out an recruit more STHs?

I don't know about that.   This is the worst defense in team HISTORY.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 14, 2012, 04:45:00 PM

worst than Raheeeeem Morris's D last season? Hard to believe. That team gave up 40+ several times last season.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 14, 2012, 04:54:26 PM

worst than Raheeeeem Morris's D last season? Hard to believe. That team gave up 40+ several times last season.

Thats true. At least this defense is ok at keeping guys out of the end zone.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 14, 2012, 04:57:13 PM

You are right.   Last year's defense was worse.   Then again, Raheem Morris is the worst defensive coordinator ever.

rblrdr

Rookie

#24 : December 14, 2012, 05:01:53 PM

I've spent 20+ years watching BucBall from a defensive point of view.

I'm ready for some offensive fireworks  8)

Screw the secondary, draft Barrett Jones in the 1st and Tavon Austin in the 2nd.
: December 14, 2012, 05:12:51 PM rblrdr

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 14, 2012, 05:28:06 PM

I dont get why people care if the games are blacked out or not?  Why do you care if the games blacked out if your at the game?

this fan likes to record and re-watch

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 14, 2012, 05:38:17 PM

You are right.   Last year's defense was worse.   Then again, Raheem Morris is the worst defensive coordinator ever.
A record they dont want: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are allowing 311.6 passing yards per game. At that pace, they would give up 4,986 passing yards by the end of the season, which would be an NFL record. The current record was set last season when the Green Bay Packers gave up 4,796 yards.

Bucnaz24

Rookie

#27 : December 14, 2012, 06:14:05 PM

Yeah I wonder what real season ticket holder fans think of others?  For me I've been a fan since the new unis. I was young and loved the jerseys. After that I loved the bucs! Over time I become more familiar with the game of football and became a fanatic! My 1 st game I even watched was vs Detroit the playoff game.  I haven't missed a game since 2001. Being from Los Angeles I had to get Sunday ticket and ever since I've loved the bucs!! I don't know where I rank as a "fan" but I know I am!

rblrdr

Rookie

#28 : December 14, 2012, 09:13:37 PM

Yeah I wonder what real season ticket holder fans think of others?  For me I've been a fan since the new unis. I was young and loved the jerseys. After that I loved the bucs! Over time I become more familiar with the game of football and became a fanatic! My 1 st game I even watched was vs Detroit the playoff game.  I haven't missed a game since 2001. Being from Los Angeles I had to get Sunday ticket and ever since I've loved the bucs!! I don't know where I rank as a "fan" but I know I am!

I love the new Uni's. It's great to know we have Bucs fans as far away as the West Coast. If you're in Florida next season, let me know, I'll share one of my seats with you and take you out for a Cuban Sandwich.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 14, 2012, 09:32:22 PM

Good for you. Enjoy!

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just purchased my 1st ever season tickets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools