Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: President Obama: Person of the Year « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: December 19, 2012, 04:07:48 PM

Faux News protesting. It's been a pretty bad year for the rightwingnutters.

http://science.time.com/2012/12/19/president-obama-person-of-the-year-and-driller-in-chief/
: December 19, 2012, 05:07:59 PM Morgan

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 19, 2012, 04:13:52 PM

I think the short list was Obama, Sandra Flute and "undocumented workers."

Times Person of the year has about as much credibility these days as the Nobel Peace Prize.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 19, 2012, 04:22:36 PM

I think the short list was Obama, Sandra Flute and "undocumented workers."

Times Person of the year has about as much credibility these days as the Nobel Peace Prize.

BURN!!!  :P ;D

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 19, 2012, 04:42:24 PM

Malala Yousufzai, the 14-year-old Pakistani girl who was targeted and nearly killed by the Taliban for supporting education for girls, should have won it.

Talk about being courageous and having an impact.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 19, 2012, 04:49:43 PM

I don't get how he is POTY. He has helped drive this country into debt it will never be able to actually pay off and keeps asking for more. Raise the debt ceiling, keep spending, how about no.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 19, 2012, 08:20:14 PM

He's in fine company .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#6 : January 02, 2013, 07:27:28 AM

Obama was reelected because of the vote of the weak, lazy, stupid and unproductive (like you, Morgan).  He will forever be known as the food stamp president.  He increased food stamp recipients by 14 million people and won by 3 million votes.  The way he destroyed the economy with his spending and disregard for our debt coupled with the rapidly growing number of American lazy bums he should have won by 15 million votes.  "Give me free stuff paid for with money taken from those who earn it and I will give you my vote".  That's the mentality of so many losers in America - Morgan included.

mwk

Practice Squad

#7 : January 02, 2013, 11:38:39 AM

Obama was reelected because of the vote of the weak, lazy, stupid and unproductive (like you, Morgan).  He will forever be known as the food stamp president.  He increased food stamp recipients by 14 million people and won by 3 million votes.  The way he destroyed the economy with his spending and disregard for our debt coupled with the rapidly growing number of American lazy bums he should have won by 15 million votes.  "Give me free stuff paid for with money taken from those who earn it and I will give you my vote".  That's the mentality of so many losers in America - Morgan included.

This!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 02, 2013, 02:33:43 PM

Hey did everyone see McConnel, Boehner, Cantor, MCCarthy, Ryan and others get bi-tch slapped by the POTUS yesterday? Those guys ought to turn in their man cards.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 02, 2013, 02:34:40 PM

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 02, 2013, 02:43:59 PM

Hey did everyone see McConnel, Boehner, Cantor, MCCarthy, Ryan and others get bi-tch slapped by the POTUS yesterday? Those guys ought to turn in their man cards.

Nope, most normal people were doing New Years activities and not looking out for their govt making shady deals over holidays.  Last year we got the NDAA and this year we get screwed again.  Are you really a stupid human being or just being annoying on purpose?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 02, 2013, 02:49:33 PM

rigthwingnutjobs lose again - but Norquist seems happy

============

@GroverNorquist

The Bush tax cuts lapsed at midnight last night. Every R voting for Senate bill is cutting taxes and keeping his/her pledge.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 02, 2013, 03:15:58 PM

rigthwingnutjobs lose again - but Norquist seems happy

============

@GroverNorquist

The Bush tax cuts lapsed at midnight last night. Every R voting for Senate bill is cutting taxes and keeping his/her pledge.
We already know you are on wrecked ship's level. You don't have to prove it.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 02, 2013, 04:29:06 PM

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

13,412.55 Up 308.41

Good day at the market. Optimism. Wonder how Faux News will slant this one.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 02, 2013, 05:12:00 PM

Lets Get Rid of the Bum
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: President Obama: Person of the Year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools