Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dexmonkey's Big 2013 Draft Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#105 : January 03, 2013, 09:05:12 PM

couple pieces of film of what lonnie can do.

outstanding body control here

shows his power to run through.............well a whole defense

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#106 : January 03, 2013, 09:07:59 PM

Van Noy is returning to BYU..the more I watch Olgetree and Collins the more I like those two

thats a shame. hopefully it gives us a better chance at nabbing him next year. who is collins?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#107 : January 03, 2013, 09:11:59 PM

i do like lonnie pryor...has he been injury prone?  think he'd be more of a RB on the next level - or at least combo back.

i question sharrif floyd...think he'll be solid but will he do anything great?  not sure he's worth where he's projected.

pryor has never been hurt in his career at FSU. he would definately be a combo back. hes around 230. played fullback at FSu so he didnt get to pile up the numbers. kid was the engine that made our ground game go. guy can cut defenders better than anyone ive ever seen. hes a master at putting guys on the ground

I'd have no problem using a 5th rounder on Pryor.  Love his game and team mentality.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#108 : January 03, 2013, 09:17:34 PM

Just wondering...How do people like De'Anthony Thomas?  Seems to be doing well tonight.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#109 : January 03, 2013, 09:20:19 PM

a semi-solution to linebacker for us. kick Foster out to SAM which is his natural position and pick up Vince Williams in the 5th or 6th round to play mike. kid balled out this year especially against the run in the last 2 games of the season. brings alot more upside than adam hayward and would definately be an upgrade

6"1 250
2012 season stats
63 tckls 1 sack
career stats
144 tckls 3 sacks 1 int 2 FF

apologize for the ghetto rap. not my video.

: January 03, 2013, 09:24:41 PM dexmonkey

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#110 : January 03, 2013, 09:42:59 PM

As a late round project I like Jordan Rodgers. QB for Vandy, also A. Rodgers little brother. He was Junior College Transfer then he got hurt so not a lot of film but did pretty decent this year.

I'm a Vandy alum and have watched JR a lot over 2 years. I'm not going to knock him, because he's a big reason we've been successful this year - he's a better than solid college QB.  That said, I don't think he's improved enough to be drafted. He's an excellent athlete, and tough as nails, but he needs a lot of seasoning. He's a guy who could have benefited from an NFL Europe system.

Vandy's draft picks are in future years - Jordan Matthews for example.

I like Zac Stacy as a late-round back this year, and that's about it for the 2013 draft.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#111 : January 03, 2013, 09:44:43 PM

yeah i dont think jordan rodgers is worth a draft pick. hes most likely a UDFA.

zac stacy is a player i really like in the 7th round

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#112 : January 03, 2013, 09:47:13 PM

Ducks have a few prospects,Long ol, Jordan DE,Alonso slb..John Boyett a nice hard hitting S with range, missed the year with injury, but should get drafted..Barner who I really like

off topic how long before Schiano brings in his buddy from Rutgers John Mcnulty  now that Cards fired whole O staff, he did want him last year as OC but Cards blocked the move

I think he's the logical replacement for Fleck. Pretty sure he was out of contract this year anyway.

CptSwaggARR

Second String

#113 : January 03, 2013, 10:01:57 PM

@dex, Jamie Collins SO Miss, started out as a S there then moved to backer then, DE in their 4-2-5 ....big time athletic ability , size, long arms, and was a terror rushing the passer this year...he reminds me of a backer out of Miss State I liked KJ Wright, same build but Jamie is much better athlete

CptSwaggARR

Second String

#114 : January 03, 2013, 10:08:12 PM

I also think Foster should move to SLB David WLB, and draft Kevin Minter from LSU to play inside

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#115 : January 03, 2013, 10:27:10 PM

I think Lonnie Pryor is a solid late round running back. I don't see him as a FB though. He's about the same size as Caddy was.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#116 : January 04, 2013, 07:54:37 AM

But it's such a perfect soundtrack to an FSU video !!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#117 : January 04, 2013, 09:14:28 AM

I also think Foster should move to SLB David WLB, and draft Kevin Minter from LSU to play inside

definately would love to have kevin minter. i dont think hes declared and im not even sure if hes eligible this year. he will be a first rounder next year

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#118 : January 04, 2013, 09:16:21 AM

I think Lonnie Pryor is a solid late round running back. I don't see him as a FB though. He's about the same size as Caddy was.

thats why i think hes more of a combo back. i saw a comparison of him to johnathan dwyer of the steelers and i think thats a perfect comparison. dwyer was a B-back at Georgia tech which is the fullback in their offense. Fullbacks at GT are just bigger runningbacks. either way somebody is going to get a gem in pryor. guy is as selfless as they come and is a complete team first guy

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#119 : January 04, 2013, 09:38:28 AM

But it's such a perfect soundtrack to an FSU video !!

lol glass houses my friend, glass houses
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dexmonkey's Big 2013 Draft Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools