Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dexmonkey's Big 2013 Draft Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#180 : January 16, 2013, 04:29:49 PM

Local kid showing up well at the Shrine game practices. Might be more of a FS in the NFL rather than a CB, but he looks like a football player.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#181 : January 17, 2013, 08:01:17 PM

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Reviews-The-East-West-Shrine-Game-Practices.html

McGee and Catapano getting some love from NFP.

Draft Aaron Donald

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#182 : January 18, 2013, 09:34:24 PM

webster is ok. maybe as a UDFA. doesnt really wow me enough to draft him

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#183 : January 18, 2013, 09:39:20 PM

like this guy if we decide to can quincy black.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#184 : January 18, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Reviews-The-East-West-Shrine-Game-Practices.html

McGee has been AWFUL for Miami the past 3 years but he's turned it around in a major way his senior year. He is a different player. McGee in the 4th would be worth the gamble.

Banks+Swearinger+McGee with the addition of Sean Smith  :o

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#185 : January 18, 2013, 09:52:19 PM

Hodges is really good. He is a 4-3 fit all the way but I said that about Navarro Bowman a couple of years ago. He would be a great pick in the third round and we can take Foster out on 3rd downs.

Personally though, I rather draft a FS in the third and get a SLB in FA.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#186 : January 18, 2013, 09:53:05 PM

McGee has been AWFUL for Miami the past 3 years but he's turned it around in a major way his senior year. He is a different player. McGee in the 4th would be worth the gamble.

Banks+Swearinger+McGee with the addition of Sean Smith  :o

not a fan of Mcgee. i didnt notice him stand out much for miami this year and he was brutal the last couple years. taking him in the 4th is irresponsible and a bad pick. if he really is a diamond in the rough i dont see him going before the 6th. he needs to ball out tommorrow and test really well for me to even give him a second look.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#187 : January 18, 2013, 09:53:19 PM

Ace Sanders decided to declare today. If no Tavon Austin or Bailey, I would LOVE to settle for Ace in the 4th round. Elite KR/PR and will do wonders from the slot position.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#188 : January 18, 2013, 09:55:55 PM

Hodges is really good. He is a 4-3 fit all the way but I said that about Navarro Bowman a couple of years ago. He would be a great pick in the third round and we can take Foster out on 3rd downs.

Personally though, I rather draft a FS in the third and get a SLB in FA.

i agree and i doubt we take a linebacker but i was throwing him out there. seems like more of a Will backer than a SLB and weve already got David. personally i think we need to just try to restructure black's contract and then go after a backer next year. im holding out hope we can pick up a guy like kyle van noy or christian jones to play SAM. both are dynamic players than can cover, rush the passer, and hit playing the Sam spot

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#189 : January 18, 2013, 09:57:33 PM

Ace Sanders decided to declare today. If no Tavon Austin or Bailey, I would LOVE to settle for Ace in the 4th round. Elite KR/PR and will do wonders from the slot position.

love the kids speed and playmaking ability. reminds me of dexter mccluster except he doesnt play RB. i worry about his durability but if we get him in the middle rounds its not a big concern. hes the kind of guy you find ways to get the ball to

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#190 : January 18, 2013, 10:03:15 PM

ace sanders

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#191 : January 19, 2013, 07:53:27 AM

He's the scariest kick returner I've seen in years. That kick return against Missouri was just sick.

Needs to develop as a WR , but I'd take him in a hearbeat .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#192 : January 27, 2013, 12:50:27 PM

Robert Alford was impressive at the senior bowl. might be worth a look in the 4th. im not usually a fan of small school kids but he was impressive.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#193 : January 27, 2013, 01:57:12 PM

As much as I like Sheldon, I can't see us taking him at #13 unless we plan on moving McCoy to nose tackle. Sheldon is a clear cut 3 tech that struggles with taking on double teams as a nose tackle. Good player, but doesn't seem like a good fit for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4oi-0lSzaU

Draft Aaron Donald

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#194 : February 10, 2013, 11:48:30 AM

Jonathan Cyprien, DJ Swearinger, and Phillip Thomas. Don't know who I like the best out of these safeties but I would love to get one.

Though Cyprien is probably better fit at SS.
: February 10, 2013, 12:02:12 PM bucsquad

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dexmonkey's Big 2013 Draft Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools