Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eric Wright: Start him or sit him « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

: December 27, 2012, 10:55:42 AM

Sit him

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 27, 2012, 10:56:13 AM

cut him

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 27, 2012, 10:56:20 AM

Sit, cut, wave goodbye.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 27, 2012, 10:58:52 AM

start him. if we have any intentions of renogtiating a contract for him he needs to play. i dont know about you guys but id like to see us at least attempt to get a W one more time this year

im tired of this loser ass attitude of the team and the fanbase. i realize we are playing for draft position but we need to play with a little pride as well. a win here could go a long way next year

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 27, 2012, 11:04:13 AM

Pride was thrown out the window when foles tore through this team. And again when the saints left us scoreless.

Wright needs to be gone, like right now. No more halfway through the season teases by guys who have no respect for the game and its rules.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 27, 2012, 11:13:05 AM

Sit and cut

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#6 : December 27, 2012, 11:13:33 AM

start him. if we have any intentions of renogtiating a contract for him he needs to play. i dont know about you guys but id like to see us at least attempt to get a W one more time this year

im tired of this loser ass attitude of the team and the fanbase. i realize we are playing for draft position but we need to play with a little pride as well. a win here could go a long way next year

I disagree but you make a good point. I think its a frustrated attitute more than a loser one.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 27, 2012, 11:15:54 AM

QFT

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 27, 2012, 11:16:59 AM

frustrated attitude for the team

severe loser ass attitude in the fanbase. Benchwarmer's post above is the perfect example. not taking shots at anyone but that kind of attitude is running rampant around here

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#9 : December 27, 2012, 11:20:20 AM

Yeah....can't disagree with that.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : December 27, 2012, 11:28:28 AM

what makes you think we're better with this guy on the field? he's been out of football condition for 4 weeks d/t suspension, injury - I say we take a step back by having him on the field.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 27, 2012, 11:29:57 AM

what makes you think we're better with this guy on the field? he's been out of football condition for 4 weeks d/t suspension, injury - I say we take a step back by having him on the field.

because we cant possibly be any worse with him on the field. we rank dead last in pass defense and had a rookie qb own us a couple weeks ago

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#12 : December 27, 2012, 11:38:00 AM

I am certain his conditioning is not an issue. It's more like whats the point.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 27, 2012, 12:05:12 PM

Out of football condition?  LOL!!

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#14 : December 27, 2012, 12:28:02 PM

frustrated attitude for the team

severe loser ass attitude in the fanbase. Benchwarmer's post above is the perfect example. not taking shots at anyone but that kind of attitude is running rampant around here

This guy should have been counting his lucky stars with the contract he got. His response instead? "Help" lead this secondary into the record books of ineptitude, get suspended, then tweet about his relaxing vacation during the season.

I think you've got things backwards guy. Accepting this scmuck back on the team would be a bigger "loss" than whatever the scoreboard will dictate.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eric Wright: Start him or sit him « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools