Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BucFanHudson's Likes and Dislikes of the 2012 season. « previous next »
Page: 1

BucFanHudson31

Starter

: December 31, 2012, 12:23:32 PM

What up guy's and girl's HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!  Don't take  adderall or bathsalts tonight and please remember No means No!!!

So anyways ovcourse it was disappointing year.We didn't make the playoffs but with the addition of some great draft picks and killer free agent pick ups this year was alot better than last..And  it was exciting to watch our Bucs spank the ATL'S into the playoffs!!!!

Some of the things that I really liked about our 2012 team include

Our Coach,he's a hard ass but I will take that any day over a  Mooch  or a Raheem type coach..
Our receivers(for the most part)
Doug Martin
Our starting offensive line(before the injuries )
Our O-cordinator
Our Linebackers
And the over all effort that the the team gave every week.

The things that I hated the most about this year are

Our Defensive line for the most part just doesn't get it done for whatever reason ..This is a complicated subject due to the high draft picks that we have invested..I think Bennett will be gone,which I agree with..He's above average and I don't want Tampa paying him top dollar(which I think they won't) We can do better,we need that Simeon Type speed rusher to get to the Q.B better...(unfortunately it doesn't look like Claybourne is going anywhere)We need an EXPLOSIVE UT...  Sorry Roy..Hope your ass gets out of here..

Our CB'S (i blame alot of there troubles on that d-line though)
Our Tighends,(had to of been the worst in the league)
And my favorite HATE of them all ,Josh mother!@#%^ Freeman!!  Dude is puke...He does not have the mental clarity you Must have to make consistent,fast intelligent decisions as an NFL Q.B.Give me a Christian ponder or a Kirk Cousins type that is extremely Intelligent with their decision making..

So next year if  we fix the Q.B situation along with the d-line,cb's a safety and some tightened help,we Will be in the playoffs..

Happy new years eve guy's and girls!

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 31, 2012, 01:01:04 PM

hope you're able to make it out to a game or two in 2013

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#2 : December 31, 2012, 04:29:01 PM

hope you're able to make it out to a game or two in 2013

Me too Morgan, I will shoot you straight though,I'm starting my 18 months of schooling in  August and my money situation is going to be worse than what it was this year.I'll Make it to at least one though(I hope)..

Definitely looking forward to what Shiano will do with this team in year two.  Bet he tosses ALOT of Raheem(and Dominick's)  trash out.

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : December 31, 2012, 04:34:58 PM

self improvement is more important than football anyway....study hard
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BucFanHudson's Likes and Dislikes of the 2012 season. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools