Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tajh Boyd can be a replacement « previous next »
Page: 1

bucball1

Rookie

: December 31, 2012, 11:44:47 PM

Showed something tonight that Freeman will never have an that's heart. He never cried or made excuses or blamed his teammates that where clearly out matched. Freeman will never have that he is not that type of person. He is never the blame it's always somebody's else fault never his. He not even good enough to talk trash to his teammates.He is arrogant an he sorry that's what kills me

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 31, 2012, 11:47:33 PM

that's what kills me

please dont die.  your threads here will be irreplaceable.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 31, 2012, 11:55:07 PM

Totally agree. We never see Freeman lead 4th qtr comebacks.......oh wait......

bucball1

Rookie

#3 : January 01, 2013, 10:01:25 AM

Two years ago really you still dwelling on that. This the same man  that lost 10 in a row an got his friend an coach fired. He was also on a massive losing streak this year too. The NFL is short for not for long. Again you can win with a loser ask the cowboys numbers don't mean anything if you don't win.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 01, 2013, 10:55:47 AM

Well one thing we learned is that Boyd can take a fierce beating and keep playing. That kid is gonna be sore for weeks after that game.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Ms Elam

Starter

#5 : January 01, 2013, 01:15:07 PM

Two years ago really you still dwelling on that. This the same man  that lost 10 in a row an got his friend an coach fired. He was also on a massive losing streak this year too. The NFL is short for not for long. Again you can win with a loser ask the cowboys numbers don't mean anything if you don't win.
He had a 4th quarter comeback this year also. And really, he got raheem fired? One of the worst coaches/coaching hires of all time. Stop hating on Freeman and your grammar suck, I bet you talk how you type.

bucball1

Rookie

#6 : January 01, 2013, 01:49:31 PM

So what l have my opinion an you have yours Ms Elam .Morris is in Washington where a qb won't cost his coach his job so l guess it worked out for him. If he was that bad he had a job within a week

Ms Elam

Starter

#7 : January 01, 2013, 02:00:00 PM

So what l have my opinion an you have yours Ms Elam .Morris is in Washington where a qb won't cost his coach his job so l guess it worked out for him. If he was that bad he had a job within a week
The fact that u think raheem should still be the head coach pretty much sums up the way you think. There's no need for me to try and get a point across to someone with your ridiculous perspective.

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 01, 2013, 03:37:49 PM

Morris is very likely going to be fired from Washington this year because he's been such a horrendous secondary coach.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 01, 2013, 03:59:05 PM

Really??? Raheem got himself fired. Maybe if he was not so busy clubbing it up with the players, he might still have a job here.

bucball1

Rookie

#10 : January 01, 2013, 06:04:35 PM

That is true. But at the same time Morris is a young man no kids no wife just living life. Maybe it was too much for him at the time
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tajh Boyd can be a replacement « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools