Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pursue Martellus Bennett This Offseason? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 01, 2013, 07:21:03 PM

Martellus doesn't sound like a Buccaneer Man from any of the reports I've heard. He's a clown who seems to like to draw attention to himself . Some in the New York media have gone as far as to label him a "sideshow".

Not gonna happen.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 01, 2013, 08:02:20 PM

I think Stocker stays, and they seemed fairly high on Danny Noble as a pass catching TE. I really don't think I'd mind going back into next year with Clark, Stocker and Noble. There are concerns in other areas that need to be addressed.

I'm not on the Martellus bandwagon.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Supreme

Starter

#17 : January 01, 2013, 08:16:43 PM

Dalanie Walker or Jared Cook > Bennett

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 01, 2013, 08:35:45 PM

Dalanie Walker or Jared Cook > Bennett

But the question is....are those two going to convince their brothers to stay with the Bucs?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pursue Martellus Bennett This Offseason? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools