Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Muncie « previous next »
Page: 1

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

: May 14, 2013, 02:42:33 PM

Chuck Muncie died at age 60 of a heart attack.  The third player selected by the New Orleans Saints in the 1976 draft... behind Lee Roy Selmon and Steve Niehaus.

RIP

My logo is bigger than your logo

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : May 14, 2013, 02:47:24 PM

enjoyed watching him play

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 14, 2013, 07:05:01 PM

If people don't remember him... man that is too bad. He was a hell of a running back, too bad he couldn't leave the cocaine alone.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 14, 2013, 07:06:44 PM

If people don't remember him... man that is too bad. He was a hell of a running back, too bad he couldn't leave the cocaine alone.

SD vs Miami playoff game was epic.

My logo is bigger than your logo

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 14, 2013, 07:46:43 PM

That's kind of weird. I was watching a couple of Muncie highlight clips just a few days ago.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 14, 2013, 08:19:49 PM

for a while there, he was a baaaad dude

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 14, 2013, 08:46:33 PM

Ya,  I was surprised to hear that on ESPN.   I believe he was one of the first big guys, that could haul azz.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chuck Muncie « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools